Chapter 1- The entrance exam

Y/n POV
I woke up by my mother screaming in my ears. I woke up and checked the time, 7:00 am. There's only 1hour left before the entrance exam so I quickly get up and wear a t-shirt and some shorts(the one in the picture above).

I ate my breakfast and went to UA. There I saw my childhood friend Tenya Iida. "On time as usual Tenya." I said with smile. "Oh hi y/n I'm glad you could make it." Then we waited for everyone to settle down and then the orientation began. Tenya suddenly stood up and said, "I apologize for my rude interruption but on the screen there are 4 faux villains but you only mentioned 3. And you with the green hair, stop disturbing everyone with your muttering!"( I don't know if that was correct) Present mic said," yes 7111 there are 4 faux villains the fourth one is just a distraction so you should stay away from it."

We waited for the orientation to end and went to our battle areas. Unfortunately we were separated, he got battle centre A while I got C. We wished each other good luck and soon the gates opened and I quickly spread my wings and started to fly. I began shooting dark light and destroy the robots. There were 5 minutes left and I already had 70 points, after 2 minutes I had 81 points. Then I heard a cry for help and quickly dashed towards the scream. I saw a boy with blonde hair(monoma) trying to set himself free from the grip of the 0pointer so I quickly shot huge amounts of dark light and threw it at the robot. It blew up into pieces and I saw the boy falling down so I quickly fly towards him and caught him. He was a little injured so I healed him but then I started feeling dizzy and then I blacked out.

I woke up in the infirmary. I saw a green haired boy laying beside my bed. He had a broken arm so I quickly used my quirk to heal him. Then recovery girl came in and I said hi. She said," glad you woke up y/n. Oh I see you healed the boy." I rubbed the back of my neck and said,"yeah he looked in pain so I healed him. Oh by the way have you seen a boy named Tenya Iida?" " Yes he was asking if you were fine and wanted me tell you that he would meet you at the front gate." I told her that I was going and quickly ran out to meet Tenya. I saw him and ran up to him. I decided to suprise him so I quickly went behind and covered his eyes. "Ah I see you're fine now y/n" I uncovered his eyes and hugged him.

He started blushing and I just giggled. Then we went to our homes.