chapter 7 - The sports festival pt 1- obstacle race

The day is finally here. They day of the sports festival. I decided to tie my hair into two messy buns. Now we are waiting for the doors to open so we could reveal ourselves to the world. As soon as the doors opened, the crowd started  cheering for us.

There stood mom, waiting for other classes to come so she could give her speech. Then one by one the other classes come and mom quickly started her speech."now we have y/n Kayama and Katsuki Bakugo as the representatives of class A!" We both went to the stage and Bakugo went first," I pledge that I will be no. 1" all other classes started booing. It was my turn and I said,"First of all I want to thank everyone present here. Let's all promise to give our best at the sports festival and go beyond PLUS ULTRA!!" I went off stage and everybody was cheering for us.

The first stage was the obstacle race. As soon as the gunshot was heard, I started flying out of the cave like thing. As soon as I flew, I saw everybody getting stuck in ice 'must be Todoroki.' I thought. The first obstacle were the 0-pointers from the entrance exam. I quickly controlled their shadows and flew away. The next obstacle was a pit. I flew above it and saw that Todoroki and Bakugo were right behind me. I quickened my pace and flew towards the last obstacle which was mines.

While I was flying, I heard an explosion from behind and saw a metal piece flying towards me. It hit my wings and I screamed in agony. I fell down but healed my wings and soared through the sky once again. This time I used dark light along with my wings and ended up getting 2nd place.

The next stage, cavalry battle.