chapter 11 - the sports festival pt3 one vs. one (semi finals)

We have a break since Deku's and Todoroki's match caused a lot of damage. Cementoss is fixing the stadium. I was going to Tenya's waiting room to wish him luck but I bumped into the no. 2 hero himself. "greetings Endeavour." "What do you want brat?" "nothing" After that I tried to run to Tenya's waiting room but what Endeavour said made me stop in my tracks. "Is your quirk powerful? If yes, would you like to arrange a quirk marriage between you and Shoto?" "What the fuck's wrong with you? He's your fucking son. Not a fucking thing to sell off to have a stronger quirk." With that I went to Tenya's waiting room. "Best of luck Tenya. I want to battle you in the finals, kay?" "I'll try my best Y/n." With that I exited the room. I was gonna go to the stands but suddenly Endeavour's words rang in my ear. 'Seems like I'm going to Todoroki's room.' I entered his room. "hey." I said. "What are you doing here?" "Just wanted to wish you luck and tell you not to mind any of the bullshit your father says, kay?" "And why are you telling me that?" " 'Cause I know how he treats you." "You know nothing of how he treats me." "Tell me if I'm wrong, he treats you like tool made to surpass All might" 'how does she know so much?' "I know because he wanted to arrange me and you in a quirk marriage. And since I know him well enough, he hates All might. Oh and I also know he was in a quirk marriage with my friend, Rei-san. And he is power hungry." 'how does she know so much about my life?' "I know so much because, no.1- Rei-san has been my friend since she was admitted in the hospital, and no.2 I know Endeavour kinda personally since my mom herself is a pro-hero." "Wait did I say that aloud?" "Yes Todo-kun." "Todo-kun?" "OMG I'M SO SORRY I MEANT TODOROKI!" I apologised. "It's alright Kayama. I like the nickname." "R-really?" "hmm, yeah. Anyways my match is up." "Alright. Best of luck Todo-kun!" "Thanks Kayama" "Y/n." "hm?" "Call me Y/n." A-alright, Y/n" "Anyways. Bye!" "Bye." And with that he went to the arena. I sat there since it was my waiting room 'cause my match is up next.

Time skip~

I'm here standing at the end of the tunnel to the arena. Sadly Tenya didn't make it to the finals but I will win for him. I enter the arena still in my black crop tank top. I see many people blushing since it was showing my stomach and abs. I ignored the stares and look forward to see Bakugo with his usual scowl yet his cheeks were tinged pink. As soon as mom yelled "START" Bakugo threw an explosion towards me only to get hit by it since I reflected it back by flapping my wings to create heavy wind currents. He got flung back a little but stood his ground. Growing tired, I stopped flapping my wings but instantly regretted it as I felt him punch me in the gut while using his quirk. I almost flew out of the bounds but managed to stop myself. I then flew towards Bakugo at the speed of light and shot him with dark beams. He flew out of the bounds and laid unconscious on the grass. Everything was silent for a second but then everybody erupted into cheers. "AND WITH THAT WE HAVE OUR FINALISTS. BE PREPARED FOLKS OUR LAST BATTLE SHOTO TODOROKI VS. Y/N KAYAMA WILL START IN 20 MINUTES!!" mom announced.

Now who's gonna win? Todo or Y/n?