aftermath

Grizz woke up to see Sam smiling at him with an arm draped over him, "Good morning," Sam signed with a bright smile that spread across Grizz's face when he noticed.

"Morning" Grizz signed. Sam pressed a soft kiss to Grizz's chest.

"You okay?" Sam signed as he looked back up at the taller. Grizz nodded, "You sure?" Sam signed.

"Yes. I would have stopped you if it hurt," Grizz signed before pressing his lips to Sam's forehead, "Let's go get some breakfast," 

"We should probably shower first," Sam signed before very slowly getting up.

"You're probably right," Grizz signed before he grabbed a shirt, that just happened to be Sam's, and some gym shorts. Sam grabbed one of Grizz's hoodies and some sweatpants. They would no doubt be going to the beach later so what was the point of dressing up?

Sam and Grizz showered before putting on their clothes. That's when Sam noticed how tight the shirt Grizz was wearing was and how hot he looked in it. Then he realized it was his shirt. His normal shirts were usually a bit baggier and hid his amazing figure.

"Is that my shirt?" Sam signed with a smile, already knowing the answer.

"Is that my sweatshirt?" Grizz signed with a triumphant smile before wrapping his arms around the shorter's waist. Sam smiled as the two interlocked their hands. Grizz led Sam out of the room keeping their hands locked together. They entered the kitchen to see Helena and Will making pancakes and Allie attempting to help.

"Where's Luke?" Grizz asked, trusting Sam to read his lips since he didn't want to stop holding Sam's hand.

"Still asleep," Helena rolled her eyes, "I told him if he doesn't get up within the next ten minutes, there will be no food for left for him," Helena smiled.

"No kidding. I think Clarke and Jason could eat enough for all of us," Will chuckled.

"Probably enough for most of the student body," Grizz chuckled before taking a seat on the stool pulling Sam into his lap before wrapping his arms around the shorter's waist. Sam leaned into him.

Allie handed Sam a plate of pancakes. Sam set the pancakes on the bar, "Who made these, you or Will?" Sam said as he signed.

"Does it make a difference?" Allie said with a smile. Everyone nodded vigorously, "Fine Will made these. My cooking isn't that bad!"

"Yeah, it is," Jason commented. After breakfast, Helena and Allie went to get their nails done and Will and Luke left to get groceries. It was just Sam, Grizz, Jason, and Clarke left in the house. Sam was sitting on the couch watching a movie, Grizz was looking for food, and Jason and Clarke had just gotten back from the pool.

Sam had paused his movie to see if they had any popcorn when freshly showered Jason and Clarke came into the kitchen. Grizz had given up on the food and settled on drinking some water, "So, Grizz, you did one hell of a job convincing us you topped," Clarke said making Grizz spit out his drink and Sam laugh.

"Yeah they way you guys act around us, I'd assume, but nope we were wrong," Jason said.

"Oh my god, Grizz, I love your friends," Sam signed while laughing his ass off. Grizz got all flustered.

"We're verse!" Grizz stumbled out. That was the only coherent line Grizz could get out.

"Stop telling your friends about our $exlife," Sam said as he wrapped an arm around Grizz's waist and hid his own face in Grizz's chest.

"Those were some interesting noises we heard from you, Grizz," Jason laughed.

"Fuck you," Grizz rolled his eyes as he wrapped his arms around his boyfriend.

"Jasons right. You were hella loud last night," Clarke laughed. Grizz turned bright red.