Revenge = War

Sam came home earlier than his job usually early, as in four or five hours early. Sam, not knowing that he was going to get off, had just had a very large coffee and now he was buzzing with energy. So, when he got home to see Grizz had fallen asleep on the couch, he smiled to himself mischievously. Then he slowly sand quietly shut the door behind him, locking it. He walked over to the couch smiling as he licked his finger before putting it in Grizz's ear. Grizz snapped awake pushing away Sam's hand. Sam started to run.

"Get back here!" Grizz yelled as he chased after Sam; not that he could hear it though. It wasn't long before Grizz had caught Sam, wrapping his arms around the shorter tightly. Sam fought, but to no avail. Grizz was stronger than he was. Sam could feel Grizz breathing down his neck before Grizz turned Sam to face him.

"What?" Sam said with an innocent look smeared across his face. Grizz backed him to a wall.

"You know what," Grizz said as he raised his eyebrows, "And it is going to be so sweet when I get you back," Grizz grinned with their faces inches apart.

"Love to see you try," Sam smiled as he almost closed the gap between them, but stopped just far enough for Grizz to feel his breath tickle the taller's lips.

"Later," is all Grizz said before he closed the gap between them and pinned Sam to the wall.

The next morning Sam woke up to Grizz's light snores and his arm draped over Sam's waist. Sam smiled softly before carefully sliding out of bed, being sure not to wake his Grizz. He took a shower and finished his morning routine. Grizz was just waking up as he walked into their bedroom.

"Morning, babe," Sam smiled as he pressed a kiss to Grizz's forehead. Grizz smiled before pulling him down onto the bed with him. Sam laughed as Grizz's arms wrapped around Sam's waist.

"Good morning," Grizz said with a smile before he started to trail kisses along Sam's jaw and down his neck.

"I have work, Grizz," Sam droned out as he pulled himself back.

"Work is no fun," Grizz signed. Sam smiled down at him before patting his chest and getting up. Grizz groaned before getting up and heading to the bathroom. Sam smiled to himself before going into the kitchen and brewing himself some coffee.

He sipped on his coffee only to spit it out realizing how gross it was. He saw Grizz bent over laughing.

"You are so dead," Sam said before setting his mug down and chasing after Grizz. Sam tackled Grizz to the bed and pinned him and started tickling him.

"No! Yield!" Grizz yelled through his laughter as he squirmed.

"You should have thought about that before you poisoned my coffee!" Sam smiled. Grizz screamed as he tried to getaway.

Sam missed work that day.

Yo, sorry this is short, but I've gotten quite a lot of writer's block for these recently and I've had to work on my other book. The one with an actual update schedule.

I'd make a schedule for this, but I'm publishing these as soon as I write them, so I don't really have extras to update whenever.