Drunk

Sam, Becca, Allie, and Gordie were playing cards while everyone else was getting drunk. Luke was having a party for his close friends and of course, there was beer. The four playing cards were all designated drivers for different people. Sam was the driver for Grizz and Luke. Allie was driving Will. Becca was Kelly's. Gordie was driving Jason and Clarke.

"I think you're going to have your hands full tonight," Becca chuckled as she signed for Sam before pointing to Grizz and Luke who were playing beer pong and losing... badly.

Allie tapped Sam's knee, "If you need, I can take Luke," Allie offered.

"We'll see how drunk they get," Sam signed with a fond smile as he watched Grizz.

"Something tells me it's going to be quite a lot," Gordie chuckled.

"I swear, Grizz is great at beer pong until he and Luke team up," Sam laughed as he signed.

"Isn't it that way with everything though?" Becca smiled as she signed.

"You have a point," Sam nodded in agreement.

"I promise, they are two of the brightest people I know until they are together," Allie laughed.

"I'm not sure that I've heard a more true statement pass your lips," Will agreed drunkenly as he walked up.

"You ready to have a bunk buddy ride home with you, Will?" Becca smirked.

"Huh?" Will said.

"Luke and Grizz are losing beer pong so badly, Sam can't take the both of them home," Allie said. Will made a noise of agreement.

Sam was watching Grizz when the taller scrunched his nose at him to let Sam know Grizz knew the shorter was watching. Sam smiled to himself before turning his attention back to his friends to see them all looking at him.

"What?" Sam asked as he looked at them all.

"It's just..." Becca trailed off at a loss for words when Kelly walked up.

"You're so happy. It's nice to see you that way for once," Allie smiled. 

"How are things going with that?" Kelly asked.

"Good," Sam nodded, "Really good actually,"

"I think you're beginning to fall for him, Sam," Kelly smiled.

"I've been falling for a long time, Kel," Sam spoke and signed at the same time.

Sam smiled to himself again before he felt two strong arms wrap around his waist and a body press against his back. Sam immediately knew it was Grizz and leaned into his touch. Sam felt Grizz's breath tickle his ear before Grizz pressed a kiss to Sam's shoulder.

Sam turned to face Grizz not enjoying all the eyes on him, "C'mon, let's go," Sam said as he grabbed Grizz's hand and led him out of the building knowing that his boyfriend was well past wasted and that Luke would be fine with Allie. Grizz stumbled as he followed Sam.

Grizz tripped when they got to the car and caught himself as he pinned Sam to the car, their faces inches away. Grizz smirked as he looked down at Sam. Sam pulled Grizz down to his level before crashing their lips together. Grizz pulled away and hugged Sam tight burying his nose in Sam's shoulder. Sam hugged him back before pulling away.

"Is everything okay?" Sam asked unsurely.

"Everything's amazing," Grizz smiled signing what he knew.

"Okay let's get you home, babe," Sam chuckled before opening the passenger door for Grizz. Grizz pecked Sam on the lips before getting in the car. Sam walked over to the other side and got in Grizz watched with a smile as Sam put on his seatbelt and started the car.

Sam noticed as soon as he pulled out of the neighborhood that Grizz was being unusually clingy. Sam smiled over at Grizz as his boyfriend intertwined their fingers and pressed his lips to Sam's knuckles. Grizz leaned his head on Sam's shoulder as Sam drove. Sam kissed Grizz's hair while keeping his eyes on the road.

They stayed like that for the whole drive. Grizz being as physically close to Sam as the car allowed. Sam smiling the entire way. He and Grizz may not have been together for long, but he already knew he loved the boy. 

"Grizz," Sam said softly, "We're at your place," Sam said as Grizz slowly and sleepily pulled his head off of Sam's shoulder. The two got out and walked up to Grizz's house. They stopped at the door and Sam got on his tiptoes to place a soft kiss to Grizz's lips.

"Please," Grizz whispered as he treated his forehead on Sam's, "Stay the night," he whispered tenderly.

"What about your parents?" Sam asked as his eyes flicked up to Grizz's.

"They're out of town," Grizz said before he pulled back and unlocked his front door. Grizz walked inside.

"I don't know Grizz," Sam said as he slowly walked in and closed the door behind him.

"Please," Grizz pleaded as he wrapped his arms around Sam's waist, "I'm way to waisted to be alone," Grizz signed a little while he spoke. Sam admired him so much for learning ASL just for him. It wasn't even necessary to communicate. He just wanted to do it which warmed Sam's heart.

"You have a point there," Sam said as a smile broke out onto his face, "Okay, I'll stay," Sam said.

"Yay!" Grizz smiled like a child before he hugged Sam tightly and lifted him in the air. Sam breathed in his favorite smell. The smell of Grizz. Sam laughed as Grizz put him back on the floor nearly falling down in the process.

"C'mon let's get you to bed before you hurt yourself," Sam smiled as he and Grizz walked up the stairs. Grizz was giggling the entire time as they walked up the stairs. Grizz fell onto the bed once they got upstairs. Sam laughed before he started to take off Grizz's shoes.

" 'm tired," Grizz slurred suddenly just how much he drank getting to him.

"I know, baby," Sam said as he started to unbutton Grizz's shirt. Grizz pulled him onto the bed and wrapped his arms around him. Sam's chin was resting on his chest.

"I wanna cuddle," Grizz said as he clung to Sam and looked into his eyes. Sam agreed and pressed a soft kiss to Grizz's chest before resting his head on it and closing his eyes.

Sam didn't hear it, but Grizz uttered a small, "I love you," before he passed out

The weird part of this book is that every time I get an idea, I add a chapter, so like some things just sit there for weeks without getting written. This was one of those things.