Chapter - 1

"I'm not marrying her?" Mew said as he loosened his tie and sank down into the black leather sofa. A smile starting on his lips; relief seeping in through every pore of his body.

   "Yes. But you are marrying her brother." Mew's mother said gesturing towards Cheer, who was perched up on a stool, opposite from him.

   (A/N: I loved her in WhyRU the series

   (A/N: I loved her in WhyRU the series. So I'm gonna cast her a Gulf's sis here.)

   The relief that had seeped into his body scurried away like ants in an instant.

   "What? Why?"

   "Well you can't marry me now, can you?" Cheer said as she patted her swollen belly.

   “But why her brother?"

   "What is the problem in marrying him? Is it because he is a him not a her?" His mother continued. "And aren't you gay, so then what is the problem!?"

   "What?" Mew said exasperated.

   "Well there were rumors going around that you are gay and liked tying up young boys and -”

   "You believe rumors going around about your own son??"

   "What am I supposed to do when my son isn't very forthcoming?"

   Mew took in a deep breath, trying to calm down, because Mew Suppasit didn't get angry, he was always calm and content, he never let his emotions get a hold of him.

   "Okay...So what if I am gay, but that doesn't mean I am going to marry him!"

   "Well if you are gay, then what is the problem in marrying him?" Mew's mother said with an exasperated sigh.

   "There shouldn't be any problem." Cheer said finally. "In fact he is really happy, which he is covering up with anger. You should be happy! You are even keeping up the promise" She shut up when she saw the look on Mew's face.

   If looks could kill, then you would have found tiny little pieces of Cheer scattered all around the world.

   "Promise?" Mew's mother asked, curious.

   "Nothing." Mew said turning towards his mother. "We can marry then get divorced when the companies merge."

   "If we could do that, I would have married you long ago. But you know how my father is. He wants this marriage to last, to turn ‘friendship into a relationship'.“ Cheer said, using her fingers to quote the last part.

   “But why him?" Mew muttered to himself, his head held between his hands.

   But Mew's mother heard that. She sat down beside him and stroked his back. "What other option do we have Mew, he is the only sibling she has. And we already told her parents that you both are ready to marry."