Chapter - 6

The next morning Gulf woke up to find an arm draped over him.

     Like everyday he had moved into Mew's territory, but this time the owner of the territory was still there.

     He looked at Mew's sleeping form, and he felt his heart softening. The frown that used to be on his face when he was awake was not at all in sight, he looked beautiful when he slept so peacefully. Not at all looking like the young man who had gone under a lot of hardships in his life to come to the place he was now at, starting from the bottom, and making his way all the way to the top; and Gulf developed a newfound respect for Mew in his heart.

     He brushed away the hair that fell on his face, and that little contact woke Mew up.

     "Good morning." Mew said with a smile and lifted his hand that was resting protectively on Gulf's waist.

     Gulf's heart skipped a beat at that smile, a blush grew across his face, and he stuttered back a reply.

     "You are up early today?" Mew asked, the smile widening when he heard Gulf stutter.

     "J-just woke up."

     Mew nodded and got up from bed. "I have a breakfast meeting so I'll be leaving early. You can go back to sleep."

     "Oh-okay."

     And Gulf watched as Mew made his way to the bathroom to get dressed for the day.

     He slumped back in bed, trying to go back to sleep, but his mind was fully awake, thinking about Mew.

     As days went by both of their minds were occupied by the other. And as suggested by Gulf they would ask each other questions, and through this they started understanding each other more.

     Through this Gulf learned that he was a clingy kid back then, and the talks with Mew made him remember a few childhood memories, but not that one particular memory he was curious about.

     He had even asked his sister about the promise he had made with Mew, she just smiled and told him to figure it out himself.

     Gulf looked at the time, it was 5 and he was tired from the practice already; he told the driver to take him home, he called up Kaownah on the way and told him he was going to ditch the photoshoot because he wasn't feeling up to it.

     Kaownah screamed at him, giving him death threats, screaming the ways he was going to kill him if he failed to turn up at the studio. Gulf hung up telling Kaownah to deal with it.

     He looked at his call log and saw Mew's name there, he typed a message to him.

     "It's sad being a CEO isn't it? :( You can't escape from your work unlike me!!! XD So today I'll be the one who reaches first! Ah your sad life, working till some ungodly hours in the evening!! :/ See you at home, you poor bear!! :P"