Chapter - 2

Mew was pacing back and forth in the hall waiting for Gulf to come.

   It was a four hour drive from his place to Gulf's parents. They were supposed to leave at 4 to be in time for dinner.

   It was 3:45 and still there was no sign of him. He was about to call him for the 5th time when he heard the front door bell ring.

   Gulf was surprised by the sight that greeted him when the door was opened. Mew was dressed in black skinny jeans and a simple white polo shirt, with the top buttons undone. He didn't look like the old man from yesterday, heck he didn't even look 28, he looked much younger.

   "What's the occasion?" Gulf asked as he eyed Mew from top to bottom.

   Mew looked at him in bewilderment. "Dinner? Tonight? At your parent's place? Rings any bells?"

   "Hoieee." Gulf said as slapped his forehead lightly.

   "We'll leave after I have my 4 o'clock snack." He said walking towards the kitchen.

   "What?" Mew asked, blinking his eyes.

   "Just wait for some time."

   Mew sighed; he sat down on the couch and busied himself in his phone.

   After some time Gulf went to Mew who was still tapping away at his phone.

   "I want yoghurt."

   "There is some in the fridge." Mew said without looking up from his phone.

   "There isn't."

   Mew got up, shoved the phone down his pocket and went to the kitchen, Gulf following him. He opened the fridge and handed the yoghurt glass.

   "I don't like yoghurt of this brand."

   Mew's brows shot up.

   "This one is bad for my throat. I want the other one."

   "All yoghurts are same; they are just packed and sold under different brands."

   Gulf looked at Mew as if he had grown an extra head. He sat down on the kitchen stool.

   "I'm not moving till I get my yoghurt." and he crossed his hands across his chest.

   I was so mistaken. He still is that bratty 8year-old kid.

   "Okay I'll buy your yoghurt tomorrow." Mew said pacifying the overgrown baby in front of him.

   "No. I want to have it now; I can't mess up with my diet."

   Mew sighed; he combed his fingers through his hair in exasperation. He knew Gulf was stubborn, he wouldn't budge till he got what he wanted.

   "Let's go." Mew said walking towards the front door.

   "Where?" Gulf sulked looking at Mew walking away without giving him, his yoghurt.

   "To the convenience store. I don't want to be travelling back and forth till I find the right yoghurt which suits Her Majesties palate." Mew huffed taking his car keys from the bowl placed near the door.

   "Okay." Gulf jumped down excitedly from the kitchen stool.

   "Wait why am I 'Her Majesty'?" Gulf asked offended.

A Kiss to Remember (Completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें