The mightiest fanboy of them all

Boredom.

Sheer, absolute boredom.

Izuku wasn't expecting much, but the second day of school had for now been considerably less exciting than the first.

The first two hours had been spent on classic literature and English, and he frankly couldn't have cared less about the first one but for the sake of his grades, he still managed to take notes. English fortunately wasn't as bad considering that Present Mic was teaching them, and of course, nothing can be boring when the loudman himself is present.

As of right now, he was trying to come up with something to do with his spare time, trying not to look at his classmates. He didn't want to invade other people's privacy without their consent, so he tried his best to mind his own business, focusing instead on his latest notes on Himiko's quirk development.

And then, like a clap of thunder in a clear sky, the students heard it:

"I AM HERE-".

At the sounds of those words, Izuku's head bolted up so fast that a crack was heard coming from his neck, but he couldn't care less: he had arrived.

"-COMING THROUGH THE DOOR LIKE A NORMAL PERSON" he finished, opening the door and revealing his less-than-unexpected identity: All Might.

Eyes wide and jaw slacked, Izuku stared at his idol like an American general looked at a badly protected oil field in the middle east: pure love.

His pose was perfect, his attitude was perfect, and his silver age costume, so classy yet so nostalgic, was perfect.

All Might was perfect.

Izuku hadn't been informed about All Might taking the position as a teacher at U.A., so this was a complete surprise to him. Meeting his idol in real life was a dream that he considered akin to a little kid wishing for a flying shining unicorn, the only difference being that his dream became reality. (sorry kid, but the unicorn machine broke)

The greenette's entire thought process came crashing down at the sight of All Might, which lead to him stuttering something incomprehensible, before collapsing and fainting on the spot, with Himiko having barely enough time to catch him predicting his reaction.

'Not a really big surprise here' she thought with a smile while carrying him to the infirmary, passing by All Might's concerned stare.

————time skip with a side of cheese————-

Izuku woke up with a bolt, waking up Himiko in the process, currently all curled up in a chair beside his bed. "Himiko, dear, I just had the craziest dream of my life" he said rubbing his eyes, "We were at school and then All Might came into the classroom in his old costume and it was amazing! Then I woke up and.... wait why am I on one of the infirmary beds?" He asked her, finally taking in what room he was in.

Himiko cleaned her eyes and clicked her tongue "You fainted the moment All Might entered the classroom and I took you here. You slept for like 4 hours, and All Might had felt so guilty that he allowed me to stay here to check on you" she answered with a smile.

"Oh.... ok then...WAIT IT WASN'T A DREAM?!?" He exclaimed, not believing what he was hearing. "Yeah! I even took this photo with him. You looked sooo cute drooling like that" she cooed while passing him her phone.

"He also said he would check on you... should be arriving any moment now" she said rubbing her eyes again, debating whether to climb into the bed with him while Izuku just stared at the image on her phone, where the hero and Himiko did a peace sign as she gave her passed out boyfriend a piggyback ride.