.1.

Damm, did you fall out of bed again?. Because your head was killing you. You opened your eyes slowly. The light was incredibly intense. Wait a second- it was the sun. Wait the sun?!. You jumped up. You where in the desert. The freaking dessert!. How did you get here?. You should find out where you are. Looking around. Men how did you ended up here. There were many cactuses and little bushes. A one hell giant rock that had a funny shape. You laughed. You've never seen this place before. You walked. You didn't know where but just began to walk. After some time you saw a little town.

Yes!. A town means people. And people means saved. You began to walk towards it. Then you realized how hot it actually was. It wasn't really extreme but it was hot outside. The moment you were getting close you stopped. Cars were driving around. You looked closer. The cars had eyes. You rubbed your own ones . You must have seen it wrong. And then you saw the bumper moving up and down. No way. You stepped back. Was this a prank? A hallucination made in your head?. You ran a bit back but then stopped. You had to know for sure. You ran back and hid behind a building. A red car with 95 on it's side drove very close past you. And a tow truck drove beside him. "You wanna have a drink at Flo's?" The red sports car asked. Your heart was pounding in your chest. "I sure wanna" the tow truck said. You could hear your own heartbeat race. This was a bad idea. You needed to get outta here.

You looked around and made sure nobody or something saw you. You looked back and bumped into something metal. A car. The back of a car. You froze. Let it be a normal car. You slowly stepped back. The car drove backwards and turned around. The car had blue eyes and widened when he saw you. It didn't took a second and you ran. As hard as you could. You didn't even dared to look back. You ran about a mile and stopped. Everything was hurting and you were dried out. Who knows how long you've been without water. You saw the back of a sign. You heard a engine noise from a car. You quickly hid behind the front of the sign. You held your breath. But looked up. On the sign was written:

Welcome to Radiator Springs.

Radiator springs?. You didn't know a place like that. You were snapped out your thoughts as the car stopped behind the backside of the sign. Did you dare to look?. What if the cars were going to kill you?. Nah that wouldn't be possible, right?. You shook your head. Just a little peek. It was a police car. Well on it's side stood sheriff. And of course it had eyes, a mouth and even a mustache?. Was that even possible.

The mustache was made of metal of course but still

The mustache was made of metal of course but still. You held your chest. You started to breathe heavily. You body was giving you a signal you should drink inmidely. You slowly slid your back down against the sign.

Your butt touched the ground were you sat painfully. How long was it when you ate or drank?. That was going to be a problem. You wanted to stand up and walk away but you couldn't. Your eyes began to close slowly. Struggling to stay awake. You coughed. Shit. You hoped it didn't hear you. And your eyes closed. And you fell asleep

Great, just great.

You woke up. That was a good sign. You held your head. You were laying on a kind of mattress. Looking around, you were in a garage?. You stood up falling back down. You were at a weak state. As you looked behind you. There were a lot of prizes and newspaper articles. On the newspaper articles stood a car. That was the same car you bumped into. You turned back around. You were back in the town. Your stomach growled. Maybe there was something to drink and eat here? What a second. Next to the matras was clean water and fruit!. You immediately ate and drank it. You needed your energy and strength back. Now you had some water and food inside you, you felt already better. You stood up slowly using the wall. There was a engine sound. No not again. You looked at the doors. The sound came closer. The door opened and the blue care from earlier drove inside. The doors closing behind him. "You shouldn't be standing in your state" he said. Well there was the feeling of a stroke. You grabbed the nearest thing and held it in front of you as a weapon. "Step- drive slowly away from the doors" you said firmly. But he didn't move.

It drove towards you. Hell no. You threw the object towards him and you ran past him. Slamming the doors open and running again. But you almost fell over as you almost bumped into the sheriff car. "Go back inside" he said serious. He drove forward so you walked backwards. And believe it or not but you actually where back in the garage with the other car. "Thank you sheriff" the blue car said. "You're welcome doc" the sheriff drove out the garage. Leaving you and the blue car alone. "What are you" he asked as he looked at your body. What are you? No what was he. "I should ask you that question" you said. You ignored your heart who was racing in your throat. "I'm a car" he said. Well no shit he was. He had a question look. "I'm a human" you said. You looked back at the door. You had the feeling the sheriff car was right there waiting for you. "Why do you keep me here?" You asked crossing your arms. This was the most weirdest situation you've ever been. "We've never seen your kind before" he said.

"Is that so?" Wait a minute. If nobody ever seen a human that means... That you're in a different multiverse. But that ain't possible. You sank back down to the ground. Holding your head. "That's bad" you said. You looked back at the car. "Any idea how I get back?" He began to think. "I'm not sure how" well that means your trapped here. You stood back up. There must be a option to go back. There must be. "What's your name?" He said. Well you could tell him your name. That shouldn't be a problem. "I'm y/n. Yours?" You said with your hands in your pocket.

"I'm Doc Hudson"

This is so cool to write 🥰🥺✨
Word count 1137
Comicmaker12