1/10

Expectations vs. Reality

"Umm.. (L/N). Are you busy today?" Mikoshiba asks his cheeks red. You look at him, your cheeks was also a hint of red. Was he asking you out on a date?

You had liked this guy when you first saw him. You can say its first love at first sight. As getting to know how daring he was, saying embarrassing things, you realized later, he was also embarrassed to what he said, and see how red and shy he was made you like him even more.

After getting to know you, you became one of his best female friends besides Sakura. You weren't jealous of Sakura since she had Nozaki-kun. Instead, her determination made you more determined to be with Mikoshiba even more.

Anyway, back to the story. You were daydreaming, with your cheeks red as an apple, having a sparkly aura around you. You were daydreaming about the date and how happy you were that Mikoshiba is asking you out on a date.

"Um.. (L/N)?" Mikoshiba asks, snapping you out of your daydream.

"H-Huh? Oh! No! I'm not busy!"

"Would you like to go somewhere with me then?"

"S-Sure!" you accepted.

After school, you were brought to an apartment. As your heart beats faster and faster, you thought you were going to be his house. His house! His house! He's taking me to his house!

"I brought her, Nozaki," Mikoshiba said, smiling at the black-haired boy.

"Eh?" you ask yourself.

"Ah. I haven't explained, huh." Mikoshiba said, looking at you. "Um... As you can see, Nozaki is a mangaka. And he needed a character. The first person I thought was you."

You looked down to the ground with disappointment. Your hands and knees were touching the ground with your face looking like it was the end of the world. 'I thought this was his house. But he brought me to his friend's house instead. Is God that cruel to me?'

"Me? Do I have an interesting character?" you ask Mikoshiba, snapping out of your end of the world thing. Mikoshiba turns red. He quickly went to the corner and wrapped his arms around his legs, making himself a ball. "I dunno."

"Wao," you said, looking depressed.

You thought about it for a moment. This might be a good chance to be with Mikoshiba more. You made a fist with fiery eyes full of determination.

"Okay!~" you accepted. This was just the beginning of your love story.

Red as an apple.