8/10

Start

"Congrats!!" Sakura said.

"Thanks," you said, feeling embarrassed. You were holding onto Mikoshiba's hand, that felt really hot. He must have felt embarrassed as well. You sweatdrop as Nozaki, who was holding a notebook and pencil was surrounding the two of you.

"Hmmmmm... I can't say that I ship.."

"Eh!? Why!?" you said, looking shocked.

"Because I'm on team Suzuki." Nozaki said, continuing writing notes.

"Does that mean you'll make a second main lead based off of me? I don't mind taking Mamiko away.. fufufu." You laughed evilly.

"You see, I actually made the second main lead based off of you but the results of it..."

"I don't like the second main lead! I'm on team Suzuki! I mean they are perfect for each other!" said one of the girls in the class.

"Hmm, he's hot looking so I feel sorry for him but team Suzuki is my OTP." the girl agrees.

You were on the ground, on the knees, the spotlight was on you, "Does this mean that the girls in our class ship Mamiko and Suzuki? Does this mean me and Mikoshiba can't be together?! Nozaki is so cruel!"

"Don't compare 2D to 3D!" Sakura said, cheering you on. "Besides, I ship the second main lead with Mamiko."

"Eh, really, Sakura?" you said, with a sparkly aura around you.

"By the way, when did you guys start dating?"

"On my birthday."

"On your birthday!? Valentine's was your birthday?! And I didn't know about it!? I'm terrible.."

"No, no. I'm actually very happy since we were able to be a couple of causes of Valentine's Day. It's the best birthday present ever I could ever receive."

"Eh, really?"

"Yes, really," Mikoshiba said, smiling, acting daring again. He holds a rose as he is flipping his hair while you look at him with a sparkly aura.

"How come these two reminds me of an old cheesy couple.." Sakura said, looking bewildered. Nozaki agrees, feeling uncomfortable as well.

Red like a rose