Extra

Kiss

You two gaze each other intensely after a small kiss on the lips. About 10 seconds of staring, Mikoshiba looks away, turning red that steam came out of his head. Both hands were on his face and your hands were on your cheeks, still embarrassed to look at the other partner eye to eye. You started to fan yourself, thinking that it was hot.

'Oh. my. God. (Y/N)'s lips are so soft..!' Mikoshiba thoughts. 'I want to ask her for another one but I'm too embarrassed to ask!'

"Mikoto?" you called for his name as he backs away from you. "What's wrong?"

"Don't look at me, please," Mikoshiba says, softly. You then try to remove his hands off his face but you noticed that he wasn't budging his hands--as if it was glued to his face. "I don't want you to see my face right now!"

"Mikoto." Just the call of his name made him completely obedient, you smiled as you gently removed his hands, smiling as you saw the redhead biting his lip, not making eye contact, blushing furiously. When he did look into your (e/c) orbs, steam came out of his head, making him drop into your lap as if he passed out.

"Mikoto is so pure." you giggled as you gently kiss him on the forehead.

The color of red