2/10

Second guy.

"So you need me for a character?" you ask.

"Yeah. You could just be yourself." Nozaki explains.

"Do you use Mikoshiba as a character too?" you ask, sounding interested. You look at the manga that you were holding onto. It was a shoujo manga. What if you were the heroine to this shoujo manga??

"Yeah." Nozaki answers. "He's the main heroine."

Heroine?!

"And what would I be then..?"

"Probably the love rival." Nozaki answers.

Love rival?! I'm going to play the love rival as in rivals with Mikoshiba?

"No, no," Nozaki said as if he read your mind. "I meant you're going to be Suzuki's love rival."

Doesn't that mean I'm that one character where I'm the second nice guy who never ends up getting the heroine?! Note that never. Does that mean I'm never going to be with Mikoshiba!?! Even in 2-D, I don't get to be with the person I like!

"Nozaki!!" you yelled. "Be one of those manga artists where the heroine ends up with the second guy!"

"No."

"Why?!"

"That's because..." Nozaki said, waiting for a pause. "Mamiko and Suzuki are my OTP!" he said with a fist, looking all majestic about it.

Second lead. Second lead. Second lead. Second lead. Second lead. Second lead. Second lead. Second lead. Second lead. You continue to repeat your process of being the second guy. Mikoshiba comes in as he sees you laying on the ground like you have no soul.

"(L/N)?!" Mikoshiba said. He was just about to touch you till you saw his sparkly aura. "Are you okay?" he asks, in a manly way. You were in your own fantasies that Mikoshiba wasn't really looking manly or your dream guy version that you were actually hallucinating from. You stood up as he almost touches your shoulder.

"It won't matter if you have someone you like! The second guy should be the one who gets the girl!!" you declared. Mikoshiba turns red for a moment and doesn't know why as Nozaki draws that part in his manga.
Red as a cherry.