4/10

Sick & Treatment
It was almost Christmas and you were sick lying on the bed. You heard the knock on the door and wondered who it is. Could it have been Sakura or Seo? When you looked at the peephole, you saw it was Mikoshiba. "(L/N)? Are you okay? I brought you handouts."

It must have been a dream. When you opened the door, you realized it wasn't a dream. You flinch to see it was Mikoshiba. Your temperature started to rise and you collapse.

"AH! (L/N)!?" He was hugging you, blushing tremendously.

"Mm.."

What she about to call my name?! She said she had someone she likes.. Could it be-?!

"Mamiko.." MAMIKO!? Nozaki-kun's character?!

He sighs, knowing it was just a joke. When he put you on the bed and tucks you in, he slowly watches you, sweating. I'm not a pervert or anything by watching her, right? I like her but this may go a bit too far..

When you woke up, you see Mikoshiba awake. He quickly turns bright red. "I-I wasn't a pervert and watching you in your sleep or anything!!! There should be an apple in the fridge, so I'll peel it, okay!?"

You started to cough and let out a, "Thank you."

"D-Don't get me wrong! It's nothing like that! I'm not doing this because I like you or anything, i-idiot! You don't have to thank me!"

"..Eh?" Mikoshiba was just worried that you might be thinking of him being a pervert but he ended up being a tsundere. A towel had flopped down from your head and you had realized he was taking care of you. How cute. He was redder like he was the one who was having a fever.

After he was done peeling and everything, he looks at you and looks away, with his temperature rising from his cheek. When you looked at him, he flinched.

"You're red.. You didn't catch my fever did you?" you ask him. His face turns bright red to the point where he wants to faint as well.

"No! I'm leaving now!" he yells. Oh no. I wasn't being obvious right? I hope she didn't think I was a pervert. Idiot. Idiot. Stop blushing like a fool!

"Wait," you said. Mikoshiba had accidentally trip himself because of a pencil was rolling down and fell down. When he got up, he rubs his head. "Thanks for visiting me."

"See you," he said. The color of red from his cheeks fades away and turns to a pinkish color and averts his eyes away. And just the next day, he got stuck with a fever.

Mikoshiba hoped that since he got a fever that you might come like he did yesterday with you. He was waiting on the bed, happily, waiting patiently for you to come. A few hours. Probably 5 hours have seemed to went by and no one had come. He fell asleep and when he woke up, he sees someone in the kitchen.

"Who..?" The person turns around and Mikoshiba had realized it was Nozaki-kun wearing an apron.

"Oh. Mikoshiba. You're awake. I was cooking up some rice porridge." he said.

"Where's (L/N)..?"

"(L/N)? She's still sick." Nozaki-kun said, bringing out some soup for the redhead to eat. "Say ah."

"I DON'T WANTED TO BE TREATED LIKE THIS!"
Red like having a fever