Chapter 1: First Day

Luke's POV:
"Alright momma that's the last of it." I yelled as I was loading my truck. "Okay baby. You best get on the road before traffic hits." She kissed my cheek and gave me a bear hug. "Yeah I guess so. I love you momma and don't worry I'll come back for every break." I told her. Then my dad and Kelly came over. "Alright son be careful on the road. Call us when you get down there alright." "Yes sir I will. I love y'all." I walked over to Kelly and gave her a hug. "Love you Kel, I'll miss you most of all. It always made me laugh having you around to mess with me and tell me what I do wrong all the time." We both laughed. "I'll miss you too Thomas." She smirked. "I definitely won't miss you calling me Thomas." I rolled my eyes. "Come here baby brother." She smiled. I walked over and hugged her real tight. "Alright I guess I better go now. I'll call y'all soon." I gave all of them one last hug and got in my truck. Before I knew it I was on the interstate headed to Georgia Southern for my last year of college.

*two hours later*

I finally made it back and I couldn't wait to see Carter my roommate. He's my best friend and we've been through a lot together.

Ashley's POV:
I finished packing up my things in my room and walked downstairs with my last small suitcase. "Dad I'm pretty sure that's the last one." I yelled. I walked downstairs. "Honey are you ready to go?" My mom asked. "Yeah mom that's the last of my stuff. I need to get on the road if I wanna beat traffic." I told her. "Alright sweetheart we'll walk you out to your truck." She smiled. Yes I'm a girl and yes I drive a truck. I have a girly side but I'm also a country girl true down to my boots. I grabbed my phone and put my charger in my bag and we headed out to the driveway. "Alright sweetie, I hope you like it there. Call us as soon as you get your dorm set up okay?" "Alright I will. I love y'all." I gave my parents a hug and then went to my younger siblings. I have a younger brother named Ryan. He's about 14. And then there's my little sister Bella who is about 8. "I love you sissy." Bella says. "I love you too sweet girl. I'll be back in no time I promise." I smiled and gave her a hug. Then last came my brother. He walked over slowly and gave me a hug. "Take care of Bella okay. I'll miss you little bro." I gave him a kiss on the cheek and smiled as I got in my truck.

I'm really going to miss those two. Especially Bella. She's so young. But I'll be back at thanksgiving and if not then I'll definitely see them for Christmas. I started the truck and waved one last time as I rode off. Finally I got on the interstate and was on my way to my first year of college at Georgia Southern University.

*a few hours later*

I finally made it to the campus. I parked my truck, got out and made my way to the lobby because I need to get my room key and number. I finally found the front desk and went up. "Hi uhh I need my dorm room key. I'm a freshmen." I told her. "Okay what's your name dear?" She nodded. "Ashley Johansen?" I told her. "Okay sweetie, you're in room 208 on the second floor. Here's your room key. Since you're new here would you like someone to show you around?" She asked. That would probably be a good idea. "Uh yeah sure that'd be great." I smiled.

She made a call and smiled up at me. "He should be here any minute." She told me. "He?" I asked. A guy was gonna show me around. "Thomas. He'll be here any minute now." She smiled. "Uh Mrs. Williams?" I heard a male voice. "Hi Thomas. This is Ashley, she's new here so I was wondering if you could show her around before classes start." "Yes ma'am. But could you please call me Luke? Everyone else does. Well anyway, you ready?" He asked me. Hmm at least he's polite, not bad looking either. I nodded and I followed him out. "So where you from?" He asked. "A town out side of Albany." I told him. "Oh another Georgia peach I see. That's cool. I'm from Leesburg." He replied. "So what's your name?" I asked seriously.

"Well can you keep a secret?" He asked. "My lips are sealed." I giggled. "Well alright, ya see my full name is Thomas Luther Bryan. My momma and daddy are the only ones who call me Thomas, everyone else calls me Luke." He explained. His voice was so hot. "Aww that's cute." I giggled. "No it's not. I hate getting called Thomas all the time, especially when it's someone other than my momma." He laughed. "I see now." I smiled. "Yeah, hey umm I know we just met but would like to go to a movie with me later and maybe get dinner too?" He asked. "Yeah that sounds nice Luke." I smiled. "Really? Awesome. I guess I'll pick you up at 6?" "Sounds good." He walked me to my dorm and smiled before walking off probably back to his own dorm.

A/N: hey y'all this is the first chapter of the new fanfic let me know what y'all think.
Vote & comment please!