Chapter Four: Midnight Mischief

With half the day going by in a blur,rising in and out of consciousness,Y/n picked up his phone seeing a new notification from Robert.

[Don't keep me waiting, 6:30 on the dot -Robert]

Peering at the text Y/n squinted for a moment,what was he referring too?

. . .

. . .

. . . Oh-

That's right, he invited me for some drinks at the bar-

Knowing Robert he already knew this wasn't going to end well; unless you considered a hang over and vomiting a good end, in that case what fairy tales have you been reading?!

With a soft sigh Y/n sprawled out over his bed trying to figure out whether or not he should eat something before he left so it'd absorb the alcohol and what on earth he was going to wear.

After a swig of milk Y/n locked up his house, before walking over to Jim and Kim's bar down the end of the street.Welcomed by the sound of drunk roars and the smell of beer,Y/n swore he felt light.

This wasn't exactly his scene but with Robert by his side he knew he'd be fine.

Seeing Robert downing some shots without him he took a seat beside him,before noticing his female companion.

A girlfriend or a fling?

"You're finally here,huh? This is Mary,my drinking buddy"

Or you know . . . a drinking buddy-

"Hey there cowboy, ready to hit the barrels?" she grinned playfully raising a glass of wine.

"Of course,I was born ready" he managed to mutter back in response without a stutter.

You go Y/n!

With a confident grin,Mary and Robert winked at each other before getting Y/n up to speed with 4 full drinks combined of wine and rum.

It was . . . interesting to say the least-

It was now approaching 10pm and Robert had volunteered to escort Y/n home, however the route was a little shorter than Y/n remembered.

Carrying him in his strong arms, Robert laid Y/n down on his bed,taking his jacket off.

"Y/n, you still conscious?" he questioned gazing down at him with soft eyes.

"Mmm~" he groaned out softly burying his face into the pillow, the only thing in it's rightful place; calling Robert's house a pig sty was an understatement.

"Wanna . . . do it with me . . . ?" he whispered his hand brushing his h/c hair out of his face.

Y/n froze up into a giant, hot mess.

You mean . . . ?

He was feeling strange but he wasn't sure whether or not he was horny or simply just drunk or both.

"I'm not sure . . . " he mumbled out.

Robert let out a soft laugh escape his lips,"Really, cause you look pretty ready down here" he stated,gesturing down to his lap.

Y/n's eyes widened as he noticed a rock-hard boner, what the hell?!

Completely embarrassed Y/n pushed his legs together as tight as he could to try and hide it as best as he could.

"W-well I ughh . . . " he let out a hard stutter,he didn't know what was happening or what he wanted to do.

"I'll take that as 'let's try and see where we go'?" he grumbled with a grin as he took his shirt off throwing it to the floor, before crawling on top of him his breath tickling at Y/n's collar bone.

A jolt ran up Y/n's spine as he felt Robert's masculine hand pin his hands above his head effortlessly.

"R-Robert ughh . . . " he stuttered out shyly,averting his eyes from Robert's hot,wild gaze.

"Ready?" he grunted softly with a smirk in between sucking at Y/n's nape and neck and rubbing their bulges together.

"U-ughh Robert . . . I-I . . . I think I should go home . . . " he whimpered softly,his limbs shaking softly.

Although disappointed Robert was somewhat relieved Y/n wasn't as big as a push-over as he seemed.

Letting go of him he let out a sigh before rolling onto his back,"See you tomorrow then . . . " he muttered in his usual monotonous tone.

Pleasantly surprised but feeling like an antagonist Y/n shyly nodding his head he quietly made his way home,before playing through the scene in his head a million times.

He was going to hate himself tomorrow morning, but at least his ass was saved of any ache . . . for now.