Chapter Seven: Magaritaville

In the mystic blur of consciousness Y/n could hear a distant but familiar buzz, echo throughout his bedroom.

With a sharp grunt of disapproval Y/n slowly picked up the phone to answer,"Good Morning Y/n look I understand this is sudden but I really need your help tonight" Joseph explained.

"What for??" he questioned sitting up in bed,the blankets dropping down into his lap,exposing his torso in all it's glory.

"The church is holding a monthly fundraiser disco tonight and all my volunteers have bailed . . . " he mumbled rather ashamed; yeah dang what a bummer-

Letting out a sigh Y/n only briefly thought about it, he had nothing better to do tonight,"Sure,but you gotta pay me back" he volunteered with a brief chuckle.

"Thank you, you're truly a life saver; I'll send you the times and location!!" Joseph exclaimed in a bubbly and enthusiastic tone.

"Yeah, see you tonight" Y/n mumbled softly,before hanging up.

Laying back down sprawled out it was only a moment of time before a jolly Brandy jumped up onto the bed to sniff him up,she really knew the way to his heart; that or a nasty odour.

The day went by rather slowly as he awaited for the time to arrive.

-

It was now 6pm,finally.

Y/n with phone in pocket blew Brandy a kiss from the doorway locking her in the house,before making his way to the disco site with a soft hum.

Within seconds of stepping out of his vehicle he was greeted by Joseph with open arms,"So good to see you Y/n! You're just in time,there's no time to waste" he shot him a brief smirk as he guided him over to the mini bar.

"Are you sure you're not running a shady business here, you're not letting me in on?" he playfully suggested,raising a suggestive eyebrow.

"Of course not, many of the children attending are supervised by a parent or in some rarer cases both parents . . . we want to make them feel welcomed and somewhat relaxed" Joseph smiled,placing a hand on the beer tap.

"What do you say being the bar-tender for the night? You'll get your own fair share of drinks free of charge of course" he proposed his hands intertwined together.

"Sounds like a deal to me" he smiled,taking his place behind the counter.
"Oh yes . . . we also have a few delinquents renowned for being troublesome . . . if they ask for a drink or anything direct them elsewhere okay?" Joseph sighed.

Was he referring to Lucien and that other kid . . . what was his name?

Ernest-?

"Simple enough" he nodded.

"Excellent,well stay put for now and rest easy" he exclaimed before running off to put up a banner here and there and stacking up plates and cups.

It wasn't long before children and parents alike started pouring into the building and Y/n had his hands full as the music started getting louder and louder and the parents swarmed towards to mini bar, in a bid to maintain their sanity for the night.

Slipping a few sips here and there everything was going rather smoothly, that was until Lucien started trying to sell oregano 'meth' to kids; however Joseph was on site so he was put back into his place.

He was extra surprised to see Hugo and Joseph ripping up the dance floor for a while after, followed by all the calls of the youth exposing them as 'boomers' and 'old-school' but at least they were having fun?

As the night went on more people started leaving as Y/n filled a woman's glass one last time,before swigging the rest of the bottle.

His head and throat started feeling an extra ray of heat,he let out a soft proud chuckle as he laid his head on the counter,noticing Joseph approach him slowly.

"Y/n?" Joseph queried raising an eyebrow at his intoxicated and vulnerable state.

"Mmm~?" Y/n hummed in a daze.

With such a subtle answer Joseph got down to his level before whispering a soft,"Do you want your payment now?".

Completely confused as what he mean't by this,Joseph gave him a hand walking to his office before gently placing him on his desk beside his secret stash.

Gazing upon the bottles with curiosity Y/n was about to ask what exactly they were however before he could utter a word,Joseph brought a prompt finger to his lips as he shut the door behind himself.

"I know tonight has been especially taxing on you, I'm sure however that you deserve a little treat of your own . . . you're own trip in the Magarita Zone if you will, you deserve it after all" he grinned,licking his dry,feverish lips.

Completely out of it,Y/n tried his hardest to compute what he was saying,everything seemed to be sluggish and out of place.

Before he could say anything Joseph had his tongue in his mouth as his hands rubbed passionately up and down his spine and stomach.

Not understanding what was happening he listened to his instinct and closed his eyes as his smaller hands clawed gently at his shirt.

That's when he started to truly feel sick,he couldn't stop thinking that this felt familiar . . .

He didn't want this.

Slowly prying himself free of Joseph he felt his eyes slowly roll into the back of his head,all sensation fading to black.

Slowly opening his wary eyes to the harsh sun of day,his head throbbed wildly as he could only briefly recall last nights entailments.

What should he do?