Chapter Eight: My Future

It had been two nights since the disco fiasco and Y/n had been thinking rather deeply on how he felt about all his neighbours,he felt that maybe . . . just maybe there was something more to it?

He had a pleasant experience with all of them in one way or another and he felt like maybe he was ready to commit to a new relationship.

He did move into Maple Bay to escape the toxic past after all,including him and his family.

Not because he felt pressured into it but he simply wanted someone to be there for him as a lover.

Although he had somewhat got used to taking the reins of independence, it still wasn't easy not completely pleasant; although Brandy did make it less lonesome for sure.

His mind had been perplexed day and night and he had only come to one solution and one solution only.

He had to see if they felt the same,he knew who he felt the closest too.

He was sure he knew it too, or at least he secretly hoped to himself he did.

He had to confess, no matter how scattered he was; he just hoped that it wouldn't make their relationship messy,he wouldn't know how to cope then . . .

In the spur of the moment he quickly grabbed his phone with a sharp sigh and sent him a message to come over tomorrow, minutes passed before he received a short but clear response.

It was a done deal, tomorrow was his time to shine.

His time to secure a future with him.