Chapter 21

I've been sitting in his office for hours now, doing exactly nothing but stare at him. While he's been reading those papers and scanning it for a while now na para bang sobrang hirap ng binabasa niya. Hindi ko naman mapigilan na titigan siya, like come on what is an idol like him doing here sa harapn ko!? Akala ko ba busy sila sa world tour nila, well yun yung huli kong balita sa kanila back when I'm still at the mundane world.

"You know that staring is rude so quit staring at me"-he said while still scanning the papers, don't tell me math problem ba yun? Like seriously, ang hihirap ng problema ng math na yan and I don't even understand why do we need to find x and y. Kaya nga umalis diba kasi ayaw magpahanap tas hahanapin mo din yung rason? Argh x na nga why still find the value of it!? Tss kung problema yan ng buhay ni math, I somehow understand him.

"Uhmm how come you're in front of me? Aren't you a Kpop artist?"-naguguluhan na kasi talaga ako, come on I can't help but fawn at him I'm a fan you know.

"This is not what my real face is, I just happen to like his appearance when I visited human world one time so I borrowed it. My name is Jack Frost by the way and nope I'm not young just like in movies. I look like a human crystal ice actually and no I didn't die and became Jack Frost, I'm created this way. Tss I don't even know how people got the idea that I'm a young teenage boy who died helping his little sister"-he rolled his eyes while writing something on the paper and then finally put it away. Nahanap na ba niya si x and y kung sino man sila?

"So Yoon- I mean Jack, why am I here? Anong ginagawa ko dito sa lugar na ito?"-I asked while gesturing his whole office na pure white with little touches of other colors.

May apat na kanto ang office niya na ito. On one corner ay bookshelves na puro libro, of course kaya nga bookshelf, na puro puti rin ang covers argh good thing itim ang sulat kasi seryoso paano mo babasahin kung pati sulat puti diba, diba!?
Sa ibabaw naman nito ay may white box na may cover ng flakes. Sa isang tabi andun naman ay isang table na puro coffee set, hmm maybe he likes coffee or something. White din ang mga ito na may konting touch of gold. Sa isang kanto naman na katabi lang ng bookshelves ay mini sala set na may single sofa at sofa bed na white din, hmm it's leather I think then meron din siyang carpet na gawa sa polar bear, wow is he that rich? And at the last corner ay itong mini office niya kung saan kami ngayon nakaupo. All in all it looks neat and cozy but still white, I'm actually not that fond of white.

"Now, you being here has a really important reason. I need you to listen to me carefully. I'll tell you only half of the truth but you'll probably only remember half of it once you wake up"-he stated changing his facial expressions into something serious, gosh he's really intimidating I'm even having a goosebumps sa tingin palang niya.

"Wait, what? Anong pag gising ko? Tulog ba ako ngayon? Am I really a ghost already? What do you mean? I don't understand"-agad naman gumuhit and bahid ng inis sa mukha niya nung magsalita ako, he's silently stating that I should shut the heck up and just listen to him. Gosh those eyes are really piercing through me.

"I'm only talking to your subconscious now, as of the moment you're with the other 4 chosen elementalist inside a white room. Your whole existence will be a great help to your generation, you and the others will have to save Elementia Academy from the same enemies  like what your  ancestors did back in their time.

All of your life the truth had been hidden away from you. All of your life you've been living in lies. You've been raised and fed up with lies to protect you and your identity. You are not who you think you are, and the people around you are not the people who you think they are. It's just all a lie. Didn't it cross your mind how weird it is that all of your family members are from the Earth Clan while you possess the Ice core? It's because you are not one of them. The blood running on them is different from yours, for your blood are from a heiress, your a heir of a great Clan

You are never supposed to be an Emperial. You are not supposed to be Ingrid Cathalina Emperial, you are suppose to be Ionna Cathalina Evergreen the heir of Ice Clan and a true royal. You are the daughter of the princess who died 17 years ago or killed I must say. Yes you have a brother but not the one who you became accustomed with, just like you the truth was hidden from him too but unlike you he's not a total idiot. He found out who he really was and know half of the truth, unlike you he's fighting at all cost to find you without exposing both of your identities. Both of you are the only heir your clan have.

You are the one to decide if you will help your generation and be one of the heroes just like your ancestors or let yourself be eaten up by the darkness, after all it's still your other half. Your father is not actually an Ice user, he's from the Dark Clan. Your mother who is kind, warm, loving, and compassionate fell inlove with a ruthless, cold, and an idiot person which is your father. Your mother thought she was able to change your father but after having you and your brother your father became blinded with the power your mother is sharing with him, after all she's the strongest elementalist that is ever born. Before your mother died she passed all of her core unto you for a reminder that you are a light and you shouldn't be eaten up by darkness. As a reminder that no matter what happen you are not alone and you should be responsible, for a great power comes with great responsibility

You must be wondering why she chose you and not your brother, it's because you are weaker than him, you are more vulnerable than him for she wasn't able to build a strong foundation for you unlike your brother. She wanted to protect you until her very last breath.

So... your schoolmates and other thousand lives of elementalist are in your hands and with the other chosen students. You have the choice, bring light to them or be one of the shadows that will eat them up. Make sure that whatever choice you made you will not regret nor doubt it for the deities are with you, we will help and guide you even if it  seems like we doesn't care most of the time.

The others are probably being talked with the other deities at the moment. That's all you need to know for now, sooner or later you'll know everything and you will have to accept it no matter what. Take this and never lose it, that is very important"-he said after handing me a piece of paper and with quivering hands inabot ko ito.

Although hindi parin nagsisink in sa akin ang lahat mukhang naintindihan yun ng katawan ko dahil walang tigil sa pag iyak ang mga mata ko. How can I snatch away all the attention and love that was never suppose to be mine. Kuya Blake has to endure the truth while sharing with me where in the first place dapat sa kanya lahat yun, how can I do that to my loving brother, wait we are not even blood related.

Hindi ko alam kung gaano ako katagal umiiyak pero nung bumalik na ako sa katinuan ko I noticed that I am no longer with Jack's office and I'm alone again in this white surface.

"Wake up, you have to wake up now, your time is up"

And with that I felt like I fell in a high place, ouch my butt it hurts. Anong nangyari?

After opening my eyes napansin ko na nasa puting kwarto na naman ako, only this time I'm not alone anymore. I'm with the elementalist who are lying unconsciously on the floor. I'm still holding this piece of paper na hindi ko naman maintindihan kung ano ang nakasulat.

"What the heck is actually happening?"-my voice sounded different, paos na ewan ang tunog nito na para bang ang tagal kong hindi nagsasalita.

Holy moly what's with this white room anyway? Seriously, it's making me sick already.