Chapter 36

Pagkarating namin sa Library, a lady is already sitting at one of the tables there. She have a faded gray blond hair neatly tied in a bun, she is wearing a corporate attire and a black wedged heels. She looks like in her early twenties, but she look rather really young if you'll ask me to be our instructor. Gaano kaya katalino ang babae na yan para maging scholar at such a young age?

Sa lamesa niya merong limang makakapal na libro and I think yan ang babasahin naming mga books. Ano yan? Encyclopedia? Ang kapal naman kasi eh, makapal pa sa mukha nitong si Kuya Ashton at sa leader niyang asungot. She motioned us to sit down, kaya sinunod naman namin siya. It's a table for six, magkatapat si Kuya Blue at ako, si Wave at Ashton, tas yung instructor naman at si Crimson ang nasa tigkabilang dulo. Agad ko namang napansin ang pamumula ng pisngi nung babae, tas yung paraan niya ng pagtingin dito, nakakasuka parang nagugutom siya na ewan.

Is she actually devouring him inside her head?

"What do you think?"

Uhmm I think she's actually eye raping him?

"Hahaha silly!"

Then you're silly too! You are my other half, you know.

"I know..."

Now, why does Ionna sounds like luging lugi siyang ako ang other half niya? Well, you see, I kind of have learned how to communicate with my core, I tried recalling everything that happened bago ako magising sa white room. Naalala ko lahat pero pag dating dun sa conversation ko with the Deity, putol putol na lahat and it's frustrating like really frustrating (if you get what I mean). Nalaman ko din na Ionna is the name of my core, minsan naguusap kami and nope hindi ako nababaliw siguro minsan para akong baliw but still now I'm sane af! She clarify things kapag naguguluhan ako, and she makes it easier to use my core. Me using my core became much more easier because of her and she's really helpful.

"I'm Mayari your instructor. For today this is all you are going to do, sit inside this four cornered room and read! If you need help to clarify some things, feel free to ask me!"-she literally purr at the end of her sentence while looking at Crimson, and believe me when I say that the idiot is actually smirking and raked his eyes on our instructor's body. Argh! Do I really have to see that? Come on, it's really disgusting! My poor beautiful innocent gorgeous eyes.

Nagsimula na akong magbasa since we might have a pop up quiz (pero syempre 'di nila yun gagawin) or something. I was so engrossed with the book that I was reading kaya hindi ko na namalayan na ilang oras na akong nagbabasa, it was so hard to focus reading kung nasa kanan ko lang yung instructor namin who is by the way radiating heat waves. It's irritating and I needed to calm myself for a few times dahil napipikon na talaga ako sa kanila. Kahit ata si Ashton na katabi ko ay irita na din dahil he doesn't really like heat waves (nasisira kasi ang pagkapresko niya).

"Can... can you two please, hoooo... stop sending heat waves and try to be more professional?"-I faked a smile because I really don't want to snap at them. Ashton heaved a relief sigh when he heard me spoke, takot kasi yang magsalita especially dahil leader niya si Crimson.

Mukha namang nairita sakin si Mayari because she threw at me a nasty glare and my jaw immediately twitched at that making me let out a gritted smile, oh who the hell cares if you're not always nice right?

My eyes glowed for a sec, it means Ionna and I are one and showing them our bond. Ionna usually do the nasty business like being a total mean.

"Don't gave that look on me, hindi ba dapat you are trying to educate us before satisfying yourself with your dirty little daydreams? Can't you be more professional right now? We were told na you will be helping us not flirting with them. I'm out of here, magbabasa ako ng akin and bahala na kayo dito!"-the screeching of the chair was heard and I slammed my book close before stomping off that disgusting instructor. Hindi ko na pinansin ang pagtawag sakin nila Kuya, I'm pissed right now.