The Mischievous Boleyn (Part 1 of Queens United)

Unlike most days, the Haus of Six is silent. Anne decided that it was a good idea to use her Heelys and rolled straight into Kitty. While neither Anne nor Kitty sustained damage, Jane removed the wheels from Anne's shoes. Kitty had run off to her play castle, with Anne apologising to her every step of the way until Jane pulled her back in the house. 'There is no point in apologising to Kitty until she calms down, she needs some time,' Jane says firmly. 'Go and do something else for now. I'll talk to her when she comes back in.'

Anne decides that she wants to play a prank on Jane, but what is the best thing to do? She already tried hiding her phone, and it went down a storm last time. She had to promise never to pull such a prank again. Kitty had to go to the hospital after falling out of a tree, and Anna called Jane. Jane never got the call.

As she begins debating what to do, Anne notices Katherine of Aragon in the garden. Jane loves the flowers that she grows there. But it would bring Jane sorrow to find her plants ruined. She would know that Anne is the culprit. There was also the incident with the towels, something that wound Jane up more than usual. But now more people are living in the house. Someone will catch Anne.

While she struggles for ideas, Anne paces the living room. What can she do to prank Jane? As she stares out of the window, she notices that Katherine is sitting with Kitty. Why would Katherine sit with her, especially in the play castle? Kitty hardly ever lets Anne in, so why is Katherine there? Anne begins to leave the room when she makes eye contact with Katherine. Her cheeks flame in embarrassment. Katherine must never know her feelings.

Losing herself deep in thought, Anne fails to notice that Katherine and Kitty have left the garden. She continues staring out of the window, thinking about the perfect prank to pull. Footsteps recede up the stairs as Anne turns. Katherine is standing in the doorway. 'Don't startle me like that, Katherine!'
'It worked, though. What are you thinking about, Annie?'
'I want to prank Jane.' Katherine shakes her head, chuckling.
'Not this again! Don't you remember the incident with the towels? You were grounded.'
'I'm older than her, so Jane shouldn't have grounded me!' Katherine rolls her eyes. 'You need to help me with this prank; I don't have any ideas.' The two women sit down.

Katherine thinks about it for a moment. Anne watches as the older queen fiddles with one of the folds in her dress. She sighs, glancing down at her boots. 'Give me a good reason to help you,' Anne looks back up.
'I love you.'
'I know that! I gave up watching Jurassic Park to be with you. How can I forget that?' Anne chuckles, glad that Katherine remembers that. 'Give me another reason.'
'I want to see Kitty smile again.'
'So do I,' Katherine nods. 'She sees me as one of her mother figures, with Jane being the other.'
'How does she view me?'
'You're her crazy cousin!' Anne begins laughing, having to grab Katherine's knee to stop herself from falling off the sofa. They both stop laughing, and Anne glances up at Katherine.
'I hope you don't mind.' Anne quickly removes her hand.
'Why would I mind? You're my girlfriend, so you better act like it.' Katherine places Anne's hand back on her knee.

'Well, I am a little crazy, and I'm Kitty's cousin, so it's understandable for her to view me as a crazy cousin. What about Anna?'
'Kitty's girlfriend. I don't think Kitty has much of a relationship with Cathy yet.'
'They need to start talking. Cathy can be her mentor or something like that.'
'We need to convince Cathy to leave her room. Let's think about that.' The two queens begin brainstorming on how to convince Cathy to leave her room, get her to meet Kitty and prank Jane at the same time.

When the two queens head upstairs, Katherine walks into Jane's room, while Anne bounds up to Cathy's door, knocking on it. 'What is it? I'm trying to read the next chapter in my book,' Cathy opens the door.
'You need to meet Kitty!' Anne grabs Cathy's free hand.
'I already met her, Anne. Is something going on?'
'Then you need to meet her again! Come on.' Anne and Cathy stand outside Kitty's bedroom door a few minutes later.

'Anne, what are you doing?' Jane asks. She is still in her bedroom, talking to Katherine. Kitty opens her bedroom door to see what is going on. Katherine grins, motioning to above the doorway. Balancing on Jane's open door is a bowl full of water. Anne covers her mouth, trying to stop a grin from escaping. Cathy and Kitty begin laughing, with the former holding onto Kitty's doorway to steady herself. 'What's so funny?' Jane pushes the door open wider.

The water splashes over Jane. The bowl lands upside down on her head. 'Hey! Who did this?'
'Not me,' Anne giggles. Anna opens her door, and bursts out laughing when she sees Jane.
'Did you get an unexpected shower, Seymour?' Kitty falls on the floor, laughing.
'Someone will have to calm her later,' Jane says. 'It won't be me this time.'
'I'll do it,' Katherine says. 'I did it anyway.'
'You-' Jane grabs some spare clothes and asks Katherine to leave the room.

'You should have seen her face, priceless!' Cathy laughs. Kitty begins calming down a little but holds onto Anne's leg for support.
'Hey, if I try and drag you along, I'll fall. Come on.' Anne kneels to help Kitty up. Kitty pulls Anne down beside her, and the two begin laughing. Katherine groans.

The phone stops their fun. Anna walks over to the phone, answering. 'Hello, Haus of Six.' She listens for a while, the fun glitter leaving her eyes.
'Who is it?' Katherine asks.
'I think you have the wrong number. Goodbye.' Anna hangs up.
'Anna, who was it?' Anna turns to Kitty, hugging her. 'Anna, who was it?'
'Wrong number.' The phone rings again. Anne answers it this time.

'Hello, Haus of Six.'
'I knew I had the right number,' a male voice replies, 'but that bitch told me it was the wrong number.'
'Anna is not a b-' Anna covers Kitty's ears so she can't hear. 'Well, she's not that.'
'Here is what's going to happen, Boleyn. I will pull away everything dear to you.' The front door opens, Mary calling up the stairs that they are back. Katherine signals for quiet, and the children, with Mary carrying Mae, hurrying up the stairs. 'Elizabeth, she rightfully belongs to me, always have.'
'I don't believe you.'
'Well, she is. Tell everyone that they will suffer.' The man hangs up. Anne tries to choke back a sob.

'Anne, what is it?' Kitty asks.
'There was a man on the other side, he must know who we are. He said...' Anne struggles to hold the tears back, and they fall down her cheeks. 'He will pull everything dear from me and we will all suffer.' Jane walks out of the bedroom. Cathy quickly tells her what happened, and horror crosses over Jane's face. She crosses over to Edward, then Kitty, pulling them both into a hug.

'If we are all going to suffer, what will he do to us? How does he know who we are?' Cathy asks. 

A/N: What do you think is coming next? Comment down below on what you think. 
@JaneSuddenlySeymour 's idea of Jane x anyone I want (in this case, it will be Anne Boleyn) will be the next part. Thank you for reading.