Why, Araleyn?

A/N: @Lucana1205 suggested this idea.

Today is the 19th of May, the anniversary of Anne Boleyn's death, so I decided to use this in mind for the one-shot. Let's get on with the story.

Of course, Anne had to use her Heelys in the house. She had to go and break that vase and twist her ankle the day everyone was planning to go to a historic landmark. Now, Anne was stuck at home with the Catholic queen while Jane and Anna drove everyone else to the destination they chose.

Now, she is stuck on the sofa, pressing an ice pack to her ankle. Anne is unable to walk to even go to the fridge. Her Heelys are stuck in Jane's room until Anne can behave. Now, Katherine is tending to her, not that she needs to, but Katherine argues it is for the best. The last thing Anne wants, though, is Katherine finding out what happened during the incident when their kids and Kitty went missing. Asking Jane out on a date after flirting with both Parr and Aragon was the wrong idea. She should make it up to one of them.

'Katherine, I want to apologise for how I behaved over the past few days.'
'Jane did say that you tried to flirt with her. Seriously, Anne, why? And you were dating Parr as well. Is there anyone in the household that you haven't tried to date?'
'A few, there is Mary, Mezza, Janie-'
'One of the six queens.'
'Only Anna and Kitty, but then I would never date Kitty, she's my cousin! What date is it?'
'Smooth Anne, real smooth.' Katherine checks the calendar. 'Its the 19th of May.' Anne's hands close around her throat, where the scar still remains from the Frech Swordsman. When her hands retreat, blood is covering them. Anne stares up at Katherine. Katherine is dialling a number on her phone.
'No! They don't need to know about my suffering.'
'Yes, they do. It is the anniversary of your death.'
'No, don't distract them from their day out. They deserve it after everything that happened.'
'Anne, if something is wrong, they need to know about it.'
'No, all I need is my choker, and I'll be fine.'
'You're still not moving from the sofa. Where is it?'
'On my dresser in my bedroom.' Katherine hurries up to face it, leaving Anne downstairs on her own.

As she begins thinking about her daughter, Anne is sure the pain in her ankle is fading. She stands, only to find she has to sit down again. 'He must have really liked my head,' Anne says when Katherine comes back down.
'Don't get your hopes up.'
'Sorry, not sorry.' Katherine rolls her eyes. Trust Anne to use some of her lines from the show when she has sprained her ankle.
'You need to rest.' Anne grumbles but sits down again. 'Do you want me to...?' Katherine holds out Anne's choker to her.
'Can you do it, please?'
'Sure, love,' Katherine sits beside Anne and secures it around her neck.
'Hey! You put it on backwards. Have you forgotten how to attach a necklace?'
'That was for flirting with Seymour behind my back!'
'What are you going to do to get me back for flirting with Parr?'
'Oh, just this.' Katherine kisses a surprised Anne. After a couple of seconds, Anne melts into the kiss.

'I'm sorry for what I did to you in our past lives,' Anne says when they pull apart.
'No, you're not.'
'I am,' Anne insists.
'If you are, then you must never use your Heelys in the house again.'
'I won't use them, I promise!' Anne says. Katherine rolls her eyes, highly doubting it.

Timeskip to a couple of weeks later thanks to the power of fanfiction

Anne's sprained ankle is a thing of the past. So are her Heelys. 'I will miss my Heelys,' Anne says when she walks into Kitty's room. 'But there are more important things in life.'
'What, like Aragon?' Anne stares at her autistic cousin.
'How did-'
'It's obvious!'
'No, Aragon isn't important!'
'You sure about that?' Anne nods.

'I'm going out to the supermarket. Anne, don't come with me!' Aragon yells.
'I'm coming!' Anne yells. Kitty goes back to her book, smirking. Anne runs down the stairs.
'Anne, NO!' Katherine yells as Anne jumps into her arms.
'Come on, it will be fun.'
'Ooh, is Araleyn going on a date?' Anna asks.
'No,' Katherine says the same time Anne says 'yes'.
'Make your minds up!'

In the end, Katherine decides to take Anne with her; otherwise, she would never hear the end of it. 'Thanks, Lina,' Anne says.
'What the hell did you just call me?!'