The knot

Disclaimer- in this scenario the Jeeva meena fight does not happen. If this hurts anyone's religious sentiments am sorry. Not my intention. Do not read if you are sensitive to religious rituals.

Special shootout to Pavijayam for discussing this idea with me..

Kathir goes in after mullai into their room. Mullai sees flowers on the bed and happily takes them. She goes in front of the mirror and is about to keep them when she sees him looking at her from the side.

M- Neega vangitu vanthatha neegale vechu vidalame..

Kathir is slightly taken aback. He anyway takes it from her.

K- Thirumbina thane vechu vida mudiyum..

She turns. This is the first time he is so close to her. Kathir can see the lovely curve of her neck. The Soft smooth skin of her back. She has a tied a small knot with the jacket just below her neck. He has a sudden urge to untie it. He shuts his eyes for a moment

K mindvoice- Kathiru. Poo vechu vida than vanthurka. Antha velaya paru. Thevai ilathaa yosikatha. Thai poosam Viratham nyabagam irukatum. Manasa Kadtupaduthiko.

M- Ena pathukita nikareninga..

K- Hmm ila.. tho vekaren..

He takes out the flowers and tries to part her hair to keep them. All the while distracted by her neck. He finally keeps them a few droplets of water from the flowers fall on her neck. He sees them slowly rolling down her neck. It glistens down her back and he is mesmerized for a second and without thinking he wipes them off.

Mulla jerks back caught off guard. She turns and looks at him surprised.

K flustered- Athu.. thani sotichu... Thodaka than..

He backs away and turns quickly. Goes to take his mat puts it hurriedly and lies down.

K- Manichudu..

Mulla goes and sits in her bed.

M mindvoice- Chumma thotathuke nama ipidi bayapta. Avaru ena panuvaru.. Cha. Pavam.. Nama than Loosu..

M- Epavum konja neram pesuvingale.. Apidiye paduthitanga..

K- Onum ila. Chumma late aachu ila. Thugalamnu. Light off panitama?

Mulla after a few seconds- Kovama?? Neega thotathum na patunu vilagitenu..

K sitting up- Thideernu un mela kai vechurka kudathu..Athu..

M- Neega vekalam. Thapuila. Enaku sattnu oru mathiri aiduchu.. Puthusa...

Kathir strokes his beard embarrassed.

M- Mela vanthu ukarunga. Konja neram pesalam..

K- Athu.. Na.. ingaye irukena. Ipdi pesalam..

Mulla frowns- Ungala onum seiya maten. Mela vanga..

K mindvoice- Nee seiyalanalum na suma irupena nu therilayaye..

He goes up and sits at a little distance.

M- Konjam oyunga tha ukarungale..

K mindvoice- Enoda kashtam puriyama pesarale.

He just moves a little closer. She is laughing.

K- Ena sirikara??

M- Ila neega onga friends kuda serthu kudichutu vantheeha ila. Aniku ena ipidi than pakathula okaru oyunga okaru nu lam soniha. Athu nyabagam vanthuchu..

K mindvoice-- Epa.. Oh athuva.. Seri seri..

M blushing - Ena mothal mothala. Azhgu nu aniki than soniha. Ipalam adikadi soliriha nalla than iruku. Ana aniki special.

K smiles- Na than velila sonene. Ivlo naal enaku kannu therila. Nee avlo azhagu. Pathukiteirukalam. Na neraya naal nee thungina aparam kuda apidiye rasichirken.

M blushing- Theriyum.. Naalu naal munadi kuda. Kalale eyutha odane ena konja neram pathutu mudiya kuda  ipidi velakitu ponihale. Muyichututhan iruthen..

K- Adi paavi. Apa matum nee velakala. Ipa ena??

M- Pudichurthuchu.. Ipa kuda ana..

Kathir is staring at her keenly with slightly hesitating fingers touches her and tucks them behind her ears. He slowly moves his fingers down to her cheeks stroking them.

K softly- Panchu mathiri iruku. Ila atha vida soft ah iruka.. Azhagi en azhagi..

Mulla likes the way he is looking at her. Like she is the most beautiful women in the world. His eyes filled with awe and desire. She feels goosebumps down her spine as he touches her. He is moving in close. She shuts her eyes in anticipation.

Kathir feels a magnetic pull when he touches her. She seems to lean her cheeks against his fingers. The soft skin is sending heat waves through his body. He just wants to close the gap between them.. Seeing her shutting her eyes somehow touches him. His lips are close to hers. He can feel her breath on him. Fueling the desire.

M whispering unsteadily- Enga thai poosam..