Finally losing it

Disclaimer- This chapter contains mature content. It may be offensive for some readers.
I just wanted to write something little realistic for the first time since there has been so much build up. Sorry in advance for ruining it for some people This may not be too romantic.

That night kathir returns home quite early with jeeva. He sees mullai in the hall but gives her a smile and goes straight to their room. Mullai makes some excuse to go in. She goes in to find him just about to leave the room. He goes to the door. She goes in to sit in the bed

K- Kulichutu varen..

M smiling- Sona mathriye seekaram vanthutanga?? Aachiriyama iruku..

K- Kadaila nika mudila. Un neipave iruthuchu.

Mulla blushes. Kathir pauses for a second  near the door

K- Jeeva Annan kuda iruthathala poo vanga mudila.. Manichudu..

M- Paravailla... Ithula ena iruku..

He goes in and kisses her cheek.

K- Kulichutu seekaram vanthuren.

M- Hmm..

By the time kathir comes out, Moorthy is also back from the shop. Everyone is sitting in the hall including mullai. He goes and sits near her in the steps. There is some discussion going around. Everything else seems to fade away and all he can see is her. Mulla blushes

M whispering- Apaidi pakatheha. Yaratchum paatha ena neipaga..

Kathir just nods turning away but still looking at her through the corner of his eye.

Soon they all go for dinner.

Dhanam- Mullai neeyum okaru. Mathiyam onume sapdala nee.

Mulla who usually does not eat with everyone agrees immidiately she goes and sits next to kathir. Their shoulders brush and heat runs through his body. Both of them hardly eat anything, and keep glancing at each other.

Kathir goes to the room soon after dinner. He waits for her only for a few minutes when she comes in and shuts the door. Both of them stare for a moment unsure of what to do.

About a minute later he goes to her and pulls her into his arms. She comes in willingly.

K- Nee.. iniki... unaku ok thane??

She looks up nodding shyly.

M- Enikum ilama iniki matum en ula seekaram vara poren?? Ok than...

Kathir grins at her. He kisses her leading her to the bed . He kisses her neck and removes her saree staring on her buttons. Kissing her for each button. She moans  softly. Soon he removes her blouse. She covers herself with her hands immidiately.

K- Na paka kudatha?

M- Apidi ila.. Konjam vekkama iruku.

He takes off his shirt. She forgets herself and stares at him openly.

K- Ena de apidi pakara?? Ena satta ilama neraya mura paturkila..

M murmering- Enga epa parthalum oru baniyana potupiha. Ivlo kita ipa than parkaren.

She runs her fingers over his chest shyly. Her soft hands move slowly through his chest hair and slowly all over. He hisses.

K- Ipidilam pana.. Romba.. kashtam..

He puts  his hands around her waist. And slowly tugs off her skirt. Nefore she can react He lays her down. He is kissing her all over and she feels like her body is on fire. He is kissing her stomach. She moans his name out loud as he goes to her thighs. He kisses her inner thighs and she shivers slightly. He moves down to kissing her feet not taking his turn to bite and suck each toe. Mulla is writhing in pleasure. His clothes are all off too..

He is ready to break the final barrier between them. From her responses he knows she wants it too.
Kathir smiles softly and moves up to position himself right above her. He leans in for a kiss. He can see her visibly tense and leans in and kisses her lips softly.

K gently- Ena aachu??

M- Therila taknu bayama iruku.. Valikim nu kelvi paturken. Athan..

K- Oru nimisham than ena iruka pudichuko. Vali poidum. Mudila na epa vena niruthidlam.. Nee venam nu sonalum na onum sola maten..

Mulla nods steeling herself. He can already feel her soft wetness and cannot wait to dive in but controlling himself with an effort. He first enters her a little as she gasps in pain and withdraws immediately. He looks and can see she is visibly shaken. He takes her face in his hands and looks into her eyes.

K- Mulla ena paaru.. (she looks at him) en kana matum paaru vera ethume yosikatha..

Mulla is staring into his eyes he looks intense but somehow that gives her confidence. Just as she feels kathir move again. He moans a little. But then seeing her pained expression and her turning her face he withdraws again.

K-Ipave nadakanum nu ila. Nama konjam wait kuda panalam. Unaku epa vali kamiya ..

M with slight tears- Ila.. Intha vali kuda thanga mudiyuma onum ila. Oru nimisham thane..

K- Nee kashta padratha ennala paka mudila..

He tries to move away she pulls him back quicky back and kisses him

M- Sona kelunga. Ithu onume ila.

Kathir feels very selfish but he really wants to do it. Telling himself he will stop if she is even a little upset.
He again tries and this time mulla gasps as she feels the pain. There is a small prick and she flinches a little but she does not take her eyes from his. That gives him some confidence and he moves again.

Mulla slowly begins to enjoy the moment without thinking about anything else. Her first time with him. Her husband who loves her and shows it in so many ways. A guy so sweet that he cares for her small pain more than his own pleasure. She looks at his strong body and smiles.

He leans in to kiss her neck. Holding her close. Within seconds all her pain vanishes and is replaced by a new sensation. Intense pleasure..  He is slow a little too slow. She wants more now craves more of him. She wants him deep inside her.  Her body feels like it is vibrating to a song.

She smiles at him she pushes in closer and faster. He looks taken aback and she does it again and he throws his head back and groans. 
He finally loses it and begins to move more roughly kissing her. He quicken his pace and sees her moaning his name.. His body hits her in all the right places and makes all the right noises. She also seems not to be in pain anymore. She clutches his back digging her nails into him. She is soon coming apart in his arms and crying out. He can actually sense her clenching around him and thats when he loses it. Crying out her name, Holding her close he rides it along with her.