The interruption

This part is dedicated to JefShar her ideas made my writing what it is now.. I owe you a big thanks for always being so supportive. Love you..

She feels like her whole body is on fire. All she could feel is his body pressed against her, his lips torturing hers, his hands seems to be working some magic. She feels hynoptized. She finally gives up throwing her arms around his neck kissing him back as though her life depends on it.

They stand there kissing for a long time. Kathir lets his hands letting it run all over her body and she responds by making small noises in the back of her throat that he loves. She breaks away first breathing heavy. Kathir starts kissing her neck but she pulls him up.

He is scared she is backing away again. But when she moves her lips to his ears all thoughts leave him. She kisses it and lightly runs her tongue over it. He groans in pleasure. That sound invokes a sense of pride in her. Determined to elicit more such sounds from him she moves her lips to his neck. Kissing it at first then biting it hard. She doesn’t know what made her do it. It just seemed natural. Kathir is stunned by this and smiles devilishly he is just about to kiss her again when they hear a voice outside.

Mooorthy calls out

Moorthy- Kathiru.  Kathiru..  Ula irukiya?? Enga da pona..

Mulla steps back and looks frozen for a second. As though waking from a dream. Kathir groans in frustration burying his face in her neck.

K into her neck- Oru manushan santhoshama konaja neramkuda iruka mudila.. Nane etho nalathu nadaka povuthu nu neicha.. shaba..

K loudly- Anna tho varen.. Rendu nimisham.

K to her softly- Iniki night ready ya iru. Ini wait pana Enala mudiyathu.. Paiyathyam pudichudum pola iruku..

He leans in and kisses her and moves away. Just as he is about to take a step she pulls him in for a hug..
Kathir is pleasantly surprised and just holds her close..

K- Ena iniki kadaiku pogatuma.. ila odamba serila nu soli ingaya iruthutama.

M- Ponga.. Ana nightu seekaram vanthuruga. Poovoda...

K- Athu seri.. Neeyum seriyana aalu than..

They stand there hugging each other tight for sometime and moorthy calls out again.. He moves back reluctantly.  He looks at her and notices her pallu is undone and adjusts her it for her gently. His hands roam a little and she smiles..

M- Ena panringa??

K- Na matum una paatha pothum.. Selaya seri panu di en Azhagi..

She blushes a little strightening it..

Kathir goes to the door and then turns and looks at her.

K- Nightu ready ya iru..

He gives her a flying kiss and opens the door going out .

Moorthy- Dei ena da. Neram aaguthu. Nee inum kadaiku kelambala..

K- Ha kelambren. Kulichutu..

Moorthy- Sutham inum kulikaveilaya.. Ena da senja imbuttu neream..

K-Sorry na konja late eh eyuthuten..

Kathir rushes in to bath he comes back to dress hoping mulla would be there in the room but she is in the kitchen. He takes a long time to get dressed hoping she would come in..

K- Varala paaru.. Daily tea kuduka varuva. Iniki matum ena.. Pavi ena aalya vidarathula ambuttu santhosham..

Mulla is standing in the kitchen itching to go to her room. Dhanam keeps talking something about previous night joke with kannan and would not let her leave.

M- Akka avahalukku tea kuduthu vanthuren.. 

Just as she is about to leave kathir comes in frowning at her.

M- Ungalukku than eduthutu vathutu iruthen..

K with irritation- Athan nane vanthutene.. Kudu..

Kathir drinks the tea standing there looking at her. Mulla finds it hard to look at him. She turns away blushing but she can still feel his eyes on her back.

Dhanam- Kathiru iniki mullaya kutitu koil poitu vanthiriya?? Thai poosam ila..

K- Anni.. Athu naaga naliku porom.. 

Dhanam- En da.. Iniki ena??

K with his eyes on mulla- Ila erkanaave late aiduchu.. kadaiku ponum ila. Neraya vela kadaku.. Naliku nichayam porom..

Dhanam- Seri apa ipa na poitu vanthuren.

She leaves the kitchen. Kathir moves in close to her she tenses.

M- Enga kitchen... Yarum paka..

He just doesn't listen to her and whispers into her ear..

K- Nalaiku kovil polam thane??