Longing

K in a raspy voice- Saapadu pothum.. Roomku Oru nimisham va..

M surprised-  Ipava. Elarum irukanga.. Na epidi vara mudiyum..

K- Athuku? Nee va..

He looks around for a second and takes her hand and kisses her fingers. She withdraws her hand shocked.

M blushing deep red- Ena panringa. Yaravathu paatha ena aaganum

K- Atha  roomku va nu solren. Anga yaarum paka matangaila..

Kathir gets up and quickly cleans his plate and puts it inside. His eyes never leave her as she takes the dishes inside.

She is in the kitchen with her back turned to him but can feel him watching her and her back of the neck prickles. Her heart is racing.  He comes into the kitchen leans in close he puts his arms around her reaching for the water jug in the counter and whispers near her ears

K- Enaku ipave una kati pudichu... Ula va..

And leaves her blushing. Mulla feels shivers running through her body. She waits a few seconds and tries to sneak into the room before anyone sees her. She sees him sitting in the bed looking at the door waiting for her. He sees her and smiles she is about to go in. He gets up and

Kannan- Mulla Anni. Mulla Anni inga vanga. Kutty Anni ena romba ootranga. Neega vanthu enakaga pesunga..

Mulla freezes. Kathir hits his forehead. He mouths to her

K softly- Ethavathu solitu va.

Mulla thinks for a moment takes a step towards them and hesitates

Meena- Anga en nikareninga. Vanga inga engaloda vanthu ukarunga..

Meena smiles slyly for  a second.

Meena- Oh kathir ula irukara?? Athan ula poga thudikaringalo..

M- Ila avaha satta neichurchu athan puthu sata eduthu kudakalamnu..

Kannan- Athelam Annane edukum neega vanga..

Dhanam- Va mulla. Intha kodaiku intha color nala iruka nee solu. Ivanga rendu perum onum oyunga sola  matengaranga.

Mulla has no choice but to come and sit with them. Kathir is frustrated. He heard her excuse, so maybe if he went and called her she would come in he goes to the door

K- Mulla antha sevappu satta enga?

Mulla gets up at once

Kannan- Neega ukarunga..  Anna atha na thane nethu pothukiten. Un alamari la melaye irukum paaru. Eduthuka..  Athuku ethuku anniya kupadra..

K with clenched teeth- Edukaren da..

M mindvoice- Dei kanna una ena panalam!! Unuku na evlo support panren konjamavathu ena nimathiya iruka viderena avahaloda. Epa parthalum kurruka vanthukitu.. Ivan tha ipidi na akkavum meena vum athuku mela... Ore sothanaya iruku.

Kathir sadly decides that he is not going to get her alone even for a moment now.

K mindvoice- Rathiriyavathu thaniya vita seri.. Porumaya iruka vendiyathu than. Kadaiku kelambalam. Inga ivala parachute iruntha aparam kadaiku pogave manasu varathu..

He goes to the hall.

K- Anni na kelamberen..

Dhanam- Dei iru da. Elarkum sapadu eduthutu po. Na poi kondu varen.

Kathir goes and sits in the sofa looking at mulla. Both of them seem to be lost in their own world.. Meena and kannan cracking some joke and does not notice them.

Mulla gets up suddenly and goes into their room. Kathir is taken aback. He thinks fast does she expect him to follow her? But before he can decide she is back with his towel in hand. She goes over and gives it to him. He takes it from her but she catches his hand and squeezes for a second under the towel.

M whispering- Night seekaram veetuku vanga..