Fighting for control

She responds by slightly parting her lips he feels an explosion of lust. He pulls her closer wrapping his arms around her. The feel of her soft body pressed up against his own, her taste, the smell of those flowers. Seems to drive him insane.

His hands move up to the sides of her face kissing her for a second then sliding down to her neck. He finally holds her shoulders smashing them even closer. His lips leave hers moving gently to kiss her cheeks, her eyes, her nose. He lost what little bit of hesitation he had the moment he feels her soft body pressed against his.

K whispering in her ears- Avlo azhaga iruka...

He then kisses behind her ears, and tugs her earlobe with his teeth. She involuntarily jerks forward that small movement sends shock waves through his body. He finally reaches behind and unties the knot in her blouse that enticed him so much. His fingers make little circles in her back as he kisses her neck. He even manages to take off her saree hook.

Mulla shivers at the soft touches. She knows she should stop this now. Her body is betraying her and if they continue this she may not be able to stop him. She tries to say something

M murmering- Nama tha..

He cuts of off kissing her again. He literally sucks the air right out of her. She is struggling to breathe and cannot think clearly. She tried to push him away she really does but her hands seem to want to pull him in closer. He also seems to be determined not to let her go.

It is when his hand slips down to unhook the first button of her blouse she finally manages to push him away. Buttoning it up again.

M panting just says - Veratham

Kathir sits breathing heavy.. He  just wants to move back in. But he looks at her and sees that she has made no effort to hide herself. Her saree pallu is on her lap and she just sits not caring about it. He stares at her admiringly even though he is upset about her pushing him away.

She notices him staring and smiles slyly. She knows she ought to cover herself up. But his eyes on her makes her feel special and desirable, she doesn't want to give up that feeling yet. However after a few seconds she straightens up and covers herself. 

M finally able to speak calmly- Ithu serila neega poi Kizha padunga.

Kathir just notices the pin he removed lying in her lap.

K- Iru na kazhatinatha nane thirumba..

He again moves in close. Mulla tries to back away hitting the head board of the bead with her back.

M- Ena panringa. Kizha ponga..

K- Suma bayapadatha. Saree pin ah avuthen. Atha than podre..

M- Na..

He just stares at her intently shaking his head. He is close enough for her heart to start thudding again. He takes the pin and tries to pin her saree back up. His eyes never leaving hers. Inexperience and shaky hands make it a much more difficult task than he realised. She winces as he pricks her skin with the pin. He just lowers his face to her shoulder and kisses the wound lightly before sucking it a little. That moment feels so intimate and unreal that she feels off balance. She clutches his shoulder for support.