Kizha ponga

She winces as he pricks her skin with the pin. He just lowers his face to her shoulder and kisses the wound lightly before sucking it a little. That moment feels so intimate and unreal that she feels off balance. She clutches his shoulder for support.

K softly- Manichudu. Theriyama kuthiten..

He just moves back a little resuming attempts to pin up.

He finally manages to pin up the saree and then puts his arms around her neck.

M in sudden panic- Ipa.. ipa ena ..

K in a soft voice near her ears- Antha kaiyru avuthutenila.. Athan kati vidren.

His words in a bare whisper near her ears that warn breath on her skin sends a tingling down her spine. His fingers lightly brush her neck and back.  She shuts her eyes trying to resist the sensations it only seems to intensify it.

K holding her close into her ears - Viratham irutha ena?? Sami onum kochukathu avare nama nelamaya purijupar. Sila samayam non veg saptutu kulichtu thrimba veetuku varathila. Athe mathri thane. Venum na kalale koil poi manipu kekaran.. Unaku ok na thevaiilama yosikatha.. Pathukalam..

Kathir is taking his own sweet time tying the knot. Touching her back and neck lightly. He is also breathing into her neck. He can feel her tensing up and loves that she is losing control. He lightly kisses her neck as he finally tries the knot. She is holding his shoulders tight.

M shakily- Ila thapu thane.. Akka sami kutham nu sonagale..

Kathir moves back to look at her. He has expectation and hope written all over his face.

K-  Unaku ena thonuthu. Itha thai poosathalaelam marathudu..

M- Therila..

K smiling- Athan en thola iruki pudichutu irukiya.

Mulla just then notices that she is still clutching his shoulders. When she tries to take her hands away he catches on and kisses her palm softly.  He kisses her veins next. And slowly kisses up her hand.

K- Enaku thapu nu thonala. Ivlo naal wait panathe pothum. Nee venum enaku. Chumma etho Oru saku soli un kiterthu velaki iruka virumbala. Ana nee ila nu sona odane nirthuduven. Unaku aasa irutha ena thadukatha...

He moves in to kiss her lips. She looks conflicted but does not move or push him away. He kisses her again this time much more gently as though telling her it's her choice.

Mulla struggles to get her thoughts in order. His lips on hers feels soft and comforting. Yet they seem to light a fire within her. Her heart tells her to just go for it.

She does not kiss him back but cannot find the heart to push him away. Just as she is about to give in and kiss him he pulls back.

He knows she is conflicted and does not want to force her into anything.

K taking her hand- Unoda koyapam puriyuthu. Nee yosi. Aasa irutha neeye kita va epa venalum. Ilana na wait panren. Pathu naal thane... Onum perchana ila. Nee paduthuko. Na Kizha poren.

Mulla just lies down turning to the other side covered up fully in her blanket. She is unable to look at him. She is convinced that if she turns ahe would be tempted to call him up again. She really wants to.
But she is scared. Scared of the consequences of disobeying the norm. She had always been one to listen to her family. Even at the cost of getting hurt. But she really wants to break the rules now. Maybe because it was the first time something she wants to do something she shouldn't and its exciting. She is so tempted but she shuts her eyes and tries to control her racing heart.