OBLIVION

sometimes i ask myself, what fuck am i doing?
this isn't one of those times.

i don't care what anyone says, maxine mayfield is a total hottie.

if anything, i think i hit the jackpot.

she sits back in her chair, oblivious to the effect she's got on me.

i bite down on my lip, the only thing that seems to be calming me down right now.

jane asks me if i'm okay, apperantly i'm shaky.

i nod and with that jane feels like she's met all her girlfriend requirements for the day and gets up to sit next to some random guy.

my eyes go back to max.

i could date her if she weren't such a bitch.

actually, i take it back, she probably wouldn't be into that open relationship thing ive got going with jane.

she turns to face me, unaware that i was looking at her to begin with. her eyes widen and i can see her hand twitch, probably about to flip me off in any second.

i turn around to avoid witnessing that.

she's asked about me looking at her before.

i didn't wanna be a dick and say it was just for her body, because that's the only reasoning i could give.

she probably doesn't give two shits about what i think though and probably already knows i'm using her for my needs.

it doesn't matter either way because i know for a fact she hates me and i feel the same way towards her

but

that doesn't stop us from meeting up in the janitors closet during third period.