DILEMMA

"hey have you ever thought of what teachers do on their free time?" will asks max as they walk home.

they lived a block or two away from each other so walking to and from school was something they often did.

"not really, probably read" max replied, chomping on some gum as she zipped up her jacket- or well, mike's jacket.

"how stereotypical of you ms. mayfield" will replied, "nice jacket, i feel like i've seen it before" he added.

"thanks, i found it in the trash, oh wait- your house" she joked.

will rolled his eyes, "fuck you, this just gives me more reason to never be nice to you ever again".

"blah blah blah, you love me idiot- but not as much as you love city" she said, wiggling her eyebrows at him.

"i'm not talking to you about this, but has she talked about me recently" he asked.

"it's funny how bitches turn into your fans" she sang, quoting some song.

"max i'm serious"

"no dummy, that's why i'm asking you" she reasoned.

he sighed, "i don't know what's happening but i think i like her".

"aww" max began but will quickly shut her up by covering her mouth.

"shh, moving on...where were you third period?" he asked.

"business in management"

"no you weren't, you totally ditched me and i was in there all alone" he ranted.

"what are you talking about?" she said, now confused.

"i changed classes, remember? we have 'bim' together now" he reminded her.

"oh shit- yeah, i forgot" she mumbled.

-

max laid down on her mattress, extending her arms and simply enjoying the comfort of finally being in bed.

she pulled out her phone, typing up a message for a certain raven haired boy.

wheeler

hey fuckface, we're gonna need to reschedule

wheeler:
what are you talking about, fugly whore?

bitch you know what, why else would i be texting you?

wheeler:
aw maxie, are you confessing your feelings towards me?

ew no, in your dreams. just letting you know i can't be gone third period anymore.
read 9:56 pm