NEEDY

mike paced around the school's hallway. he was no where near his locker, which was purposely done.

he was actually trolling near max's locker. he wasn't quite ready for their affair to end.

it's not that he was in desperate need for sex, he was the most popular guy in school, anyone would be down to do it with him.

he didn't know exactly why he wanted to cling onto max a little longer, maybe its because she nibbles on his ear when they caress each other.

or simply because he didn't want to get some other girl to smash when he had max.

he spotted the redhead down the hallway and waited for her to turn the corner, which was where he was waiting, to pull her into the janitor's closet.

"what the fuck" she yelled, turning to see mike. she punched him in the chest, and went for the door handle.

mike quickly stood in front of the door.
"wait! we need to talk about finding another period"

max groaned, "or we could just not meet up anymore?" she said in a duh tone as she sat down on some random chair that had been placed there.

"no- i want to keep meeting up"

"wow wheeler, you sound pretty needy" she teased.

"i am" he groaned, growing impatient as seconds passed.

"i'll take it into consideration" she hummed.

"that wasn't an option. it's either yes or yes"

"fine- how's fourth period?" she suggested, finally giving in.

mike sat next to her, him on the floor since there was only one chair, "that's too late, how's second?".

"too late? it's just 90 minutes you dumb fuck"

"i mean we could do second and fourth" he winked.

"shut the fuck up, i'll see you in second period" she said, standing up and heading for the door.

he pulled her arm and smashed their lips together. after maybe 30 seconds of their tongues just dancing with each other, max pulled away.

"bye, wheeler" the redhead said and left the closet.

"bye, mayfield" he said, seconds after she had left.

-

mike spent most of his first period bored out of his mind.

he had jane in this class but all she talked about was lucas, his best friend.

sometimes he just wants to break up with her and never talk to her again but he never does.

he can't seem to get an answer on why other than he just doesn't want to.

"mikey, i'm gonna go sit with lucas" the brunette said, kissing his cheek before moving spots.

he just nodded and rested his head against his arm.

-

it was now the end of second period, we all know what that means.

max tied her hair back in a ponytail as she looked at mike who was currently tying his shoes.

"you likin' what you see?" he said, breaking the silence.

you would think it'd be awkward since they just linked (literally) but at this point they've grown a mutual understanding that kept it from being weird.

"nah, just checking out your new pimple" she shot back.

"ouch" he muttered, not actually offended. he couldn't give two shits about his appearance.

"hey you never brought back my jacket, it was 60 bucks" he added.

"you sounded pretty excited about me keeping it and wearing it next time we met" she reminded him.

"yeah but i was high off of lust so- it doesn't count" he blabbered.

the redhead simply rolled her eyes.

"we should meet up sometime, outside of school- where we can be on an actual mattress" he suggested.

"nah, that sounds too personal" she said, rejecting his request.

"isn't what we're doing right now personal?" he smirked.

she walked towards the door, turning to face him.
"to other people, we're not other people" and with that she left.