DISTRACTION

max hated business in management. it didn't mean anything to her, kind of like a little someone she's about to see.

mike on the other hand has broadcast journalism. he hated it but then again he hated most of his classes so it didn't come as a surprise to anyone.

they both decided third period was the best time to 'meet up'.

instead of reporting to class they just skipped and headed to the janitors closet. both teens were always careful and made sure nobody saw them together.

they've been doing a pretty good job at keeping it lowkey.

except for that one time that mike stole max's panties which were later discovered by lucas in his next class.

lucas didn't know they were max's and assumed they were jane's so he simply teased the slender boy.

mike headed to the janitors closet, he had been feeling bored and unamused all day, but ready for their precious 90 minutes in the janitors closet.

when they were in that closet, they're hatred for each other seemed to go away. which pleases both of them because they didn't bicker as much.

he opened the door to find the redhead already there.

"oh look who's here first?" he stated, teasing her.

"shut up, i got released early from last class" she explained, rolling her eyes.

he put down his stuff, "ok but"

"what?" she asked, confused.

"who asked?" he said, finishing his sentence.

max smacked his arm, "just shut up and kiss me"

"feisty today, aren't we?" the raven haired boy teased, pulling off his shirt and putting his arms around her waist.

"shh" she says, putting her index fingers on his lips, "it's been a bad day".

"isn't it always?" he mumbled, inches apart from her face.

"stop fucking around" she demanded, in need of a distraction from the real world.

"i want you to beg for it" he said, raising an eyebrow at her.

she rolled her eyes, not giving in. instead she took matters into her own hands.

max tugged off her shirt and slammed their lips together.

the kiss was so intense it made mike stumble.

"fuck" he mumbled into the kiss, liking her lip as a way of asking for permission to shove his tongue down her throat.

she gladly accepted it and opened her mouth.

one of his hands was roaming her entire body, while the other cupped her breast.

max quietly moaned into the kiss.

mike pulled away, "already moaning? i'm not even in you yet" mike smirked.

"shut the fuck up" she quickly said.

"you'll be screaming by the time i'm done with you"  he added.

"you're all talk but don't do shit, wheeler" she protested, looking into his eyes.

"just watch, i'll keep my word" he winked.

they stayed like that for a moment, just staring at each other.

not an in love puppy stare but something else, something lustful.

mike leaned in, his chapped lips hovering her plum, soft ones. "i lust you" he whispered and with that, max connected their lips once again.

and the rest was history

(haha sike bruh just a time skip)

both teens pulled away, panting.

"fuck" max let out, laughing right after.

"did i or did i not deliver" mike said, laughing with her.

"ok, you did. twice" she said, covering her mouth afterwards, giggles bursting out of her.

"what time is it?" mike suddenly asked.

max reached for her phone, turning it on.
"11:46- SHIT" she yelled.
"we're late, fuck fuck fuckity fuck fuck" she added, freaking out.

they both quickly tugged on their clothes but max then realized she was wearing mike's jacket instead of her shirt.

"just keep it, and wear it next time we meet so i can take it off if you" he said, smirking.

"wow- and to think i thought u were being sweet. silly me" she mocked.

"what's you expect? i'm mike fucking wheeler" he responded.

"bye, idiot" max mumbled before leaving the closet.

-

THE LAST BIT OF MY SOUL DIED WHILE WRITTING THIS- please leave suggestions.