~Iam no more a secret!

12 March 2020,

When i woke up saw a giant old lady standing infront of Mumma's bed while mumma was still asleep. A strange necklace was hanging from her neck. That necklace had a long string with a coin at its end! Anyways she used her necklace to check mumma's dhak-dhak . After she examined Mumma's eyes she started rotating her necklace over mumma's tummy. Hey stupid aunty ! Don't u dare to touch my home sweet home!
Dadda, Dida and the bin bulaaye mehmaans were waiting outside. Oh! Dadda how have u left me n mamma with this horrific aunty! Offo mumma wake up ! Its not the right time to become kumbh karan. Mumma!! see that aunty is taking out a zumbo XL needle from her pocket! She pierced her needle to mumma's paneer like skin and i think it hurted mumma and she was half awoken!

That stupid aunty went outside the room and said to dadda," Congratulations......"

After she left everyone hugged dadda n congratulated him . I don't know why may be he has received some award!Then everyone entered to our room with bright smile on their faces and dadda n dida had tears in their eyes! Oh bete ki! Why are dadda n dida crying? I think that stupid aunty did something to them or may be they were not happy knowing about me 😟.

All the uncles n aunties were too overjoyed knowing about me and they circled around Mumma's bed .... At that moment i had a feeling that i had become Sallu ! He is mumma's favourite actor. Dadda went near mumma and made her sit with her back against the wooden upright .
Mumma was also confused looking at these people who were smiling and crying at the same time!

Mumma simply asked ," Sid ! Kya hua tum logon ko ro kyun rahe hoo! Aur yeh log mujhe dekh ke smile kyun de rahe hain"

Dadda kissed mumma on forehead saying," Kyunki sana baat hi kucch aisi"

Mumma was like," Sid kya hua hai?"

And a sweet conversation was going on between my love birds when that stupid ganju uncle interrupted saying-
"Sana hua nahin hone waala ya waali hai!"

Mumma glared at everyone with confused eyes.

Dadda thanked mumma for all the happiness shw had given him and for supporting him through all the hurdles!
Dadda placed his hand on mumma's tummy or we can say my home sweet mumma and asked her," Sana u know who lives here?"

And mumma trying yo behave like Albert Einstein said," Ofcourse Sid ! Stomach, liver, pancreas and gall bladder!"

And Mumma's stupid reply made everyone stare at her with death glare!

When Chor aunty spoke out," Kya shukla bada tu baap banta tha! Abhi se tujhe ek nahin do-do bacche sambhaalne padenge"

Mumma shockingly reciprocated," Do-do bacche?! Kaun hain yeh dusra? Pehli toh main hun! Wo to mainu pata hai..Kahin sid tera kisi ke saath affair to nahin chal raha hai *in a cheeky tone*" She then added," koi mujhe bataayega mujhe hua kya hai?"

Dida literally shouted at mumma in a happy tone saying," Yahi kii tu Maa ban ne waali hai aur tera sid baap!!"

Mumma couldn't believe her eyes or ears! She pinched herself to confirm that what she heard was truth!

Awww! My mumma started crying ! She caressed my home! and gave dadda a bone crushing hug! Dadda was too happy that he lifted mumma in his arms and placed her close to his chest as if he wouldn't let mumma to go anywhere . Mumma then hugged dida and other uncles n aunties too!

Ganju uncle and chipkali aunty again started teasing mumma saying," Sana hamne toh bas pucha that good news kab de rahi hai aur tune toh hamaari wish hi puri kardi!"

Arre! these both uncle n aunty are mad! If u dont give them Good News they have a 'masla' and even if u give them Good News then also they have a 'masla'

Chipkali aunty lowered herself to the level of mumma's tummy and looking at me she said," Oyee chottu tu jaldi bahar aaja phir ham dono milke masle karenge! "

I won't come out just to do masla with this Chipkali Aunty! I have all my reader didus to play with!

It was such an emotional n cheerful day! 😍 But everyone got to know about me 😩

Good Night!

Until we meet again,
Lots of love from
Yours zoro ❤

And to all didus n bhaiyas did u missed me??! I missed u all 😘

Plz didus n bhaiyas don't forget to vote n comment its just a click and plz make it ❤