~Wish Me Day!

12th December 2020,

Didus you know! By Now iam a fully grown baby. And before sending me here God uncle informed me that when iam fully developed then i have to just lower myself in Mumma's body and that would cause her some Labor pain then I'll  be out there in their arms!

Still i was busy thinking when i should come out meanwhile the clock striked 12:00 a.m and Mumma immediately crept out of bed making sure Dadda was still asleep. She went to the kitchen...brought the cake from fridge that dida had baked on Mumma's request. Mumma even decorated our bed room with balloons and fairy lights.

Wait wait wait! Just think for a moment!

They fell in love without me!

They got engaged without me!

They got married without me!

And They even had their shehad-chand without me!

Now they are going to celebrate their birthdays too without meee!

Now its enough! Ab gussa sar se upaar jaa raha hai!
Chotta  hun... lekin apun ko bhi equality mangta!
I should be the one to wish Dadda first!!!

While Mumma was lightening the candles on the cake placed infront of Dadda's bed she had these sudden contractions , Ofcourse she'll have them coz iam lowering myself in her body as am all set to make my way out!

Because of that the cake almost slipped from Mumma's hands and which made Dadda half awoken.

In the hope that her surprise won't be spoiled Mumma was about to utter,"Happy......"

But when i lowered myself more and more it resulted in breaking her water, Mumma suddenly threw herself on the couch. I realized that Mumma was in lot of pain bcoz of me.
Iam sorry Mumma  , I didn't really meant to hurt you!

I tried going upwards back as soon as possible . Mumma was trembling in pain and i couldn't do anything! She wasn't even able to speak anything...and this process was irreversible! 😔 It seemed as if she was trying hard to speak.

I fluctuated a little and a sudden current of contraction had hit her due to which she finally had led out a loud shriek ,"Sidhaaaaaaaaaaath!"

Dadda, completely awaken immediately climbed down the bed and looked at Mumma in shock and subsequently he laughed," Sa...na tu phirse prank kar rahi hai naa! Yaar aisa birthday surprise kaun deta hai....Chal so jaa raat bahut ho gayii hai"

Mumma who was literally crying in pain grabbed the near by glass and splashed the water on Dadda shouting," Haaan! Kutte mein prank kar rahi...mujhe bahut mazaa aa raha hai nahin! Sidharth!!! Iam in labor!"

It was by then , My Silly Superhero ultimately understood that iam finally coming out!

Mumma was in Dadda's arms , he was continuously calling out her name ! He rushed towards the car and made Mumma sit in the backseat with Dida who was continuously making mumma believe that nothing wrong will happen! . Dadda drove us to the hospital and trust me he could have been charged itna saaara paisa by the Police for overspeeding but we were lucky!

We somehow reached the creepy place called "hosssshhhhpitalll" and we were soon greeted by that Tun-Tun mausi waali doctor aunty with a smile!

Wow here my Mumma is thumping in pain and this lady is greeting us with a smile?! How cuteee naa 😑 She should be given Oscar for her acting 🙄

They soon took us to a room which was filled with various types of machines, Mumma was changed into a blue robe before that by Dadda .

Now we were lying on a stretcher and Mumma was continuously calling out for Dadda . But that cruel Tun-Tun Mausi waali Doctor Aunty didn't even allowed my Superhero in! Wait when I'll come out I'll kick you first! I pinki promise .

But my dearest Dadda was not going to leave Mumma's hand at any cost ! Tears were dripping from his eyes but still he wanted to be with Mumma ! Always beside her now and forever.

Dadda kept on carresing Mumma's hairs still holding her hand and Mumma mumbled an ,"I love You" to him!

That Doctor Auty asked Mumma to
push hard for 3 times and then I'll be out. Oh my maata!! Iam so excited for it!

Push 1!

"I Love You ,Sana! "

Push 2!

"I Loveeee Youuu, Sidhaaarthhhh!"

Push 3!

"We Love You , Babyyy !"

And here iam crying! Light has hit me hard . Iam covered in Mumma's red-red blood! Its so flashy and cold here! And as i promised i kicked that Tun-Tun Mausi waali Doctor Aunty really hard!!!

Zorawar Gill Shukla jo kehta hai usse wo karta hai, aur jo wo nahin kehta  usse wo definitely karta hai!

"Congratulations! Mr and Mrs Shukla you are blessed with a Boy!"

So 12th December turns out be my birthday! And Didus don't you all dare to call it as Dadda's birthday *puppy eyes* mumma waali 😍

Until we meet again!
Lots of love from,
Yours Zoro ❤

▪●▪●▪▪●▪●▪●▪●▪●▪●▪●▪●▪●▪●▪●▪●▪●▪●▪●▪●▪

A Khidkitod Thankyou to all my didus! Wo are still their reading my not so boring diary...commenting and voting in each chapter! Again thanks to all who wanted "19 dec" to be my birthdate...but you all are my didus so why should i only select Author didu's birthday to be my special day! 😊

And don't forget to press the little white star button making it orange. It will burn your calories trust on meee! And comments plzzz *puppy eyes* mumma waali!