~Love, Logic and Lessons

17th June 2020,

Its about 12:00 a.m and silence all around but still my Mumma n dadda are quarelling to make some noise! Khamosi bardaash hi nahin hoti hamse! Big boss 13 waale hain naa 😏

And all this drama started with Dadda's stupid question!

"Sana tell me one thing who are more intelligent ! gents or ladies?", Dadda asked Mumma who was busy in relishing a juicy piece of watermelon...

Mumma annoyingly moved towards Dadda and spoke, " ofcourse Siddharth... ladies are more intelligent than gents...now stop disturbing me.."

Dadda mockingly looked at Mumma and laughed at her," Sana if ladies are more intelligent then why we always say INTELLI-GENT why not INTELLI-LADIES..."

Oh god! Dadda u always dig your own grave! Ya allah! Dadda...urs 'ego' I tell you...you'll be in a big problem because of it one day! Mumma will take out ur juloos even more! 🙄

Mumma then got really cringy she lashed out at Dadda shouting the 4 magical words specially invented for him,"Tune mujhe hurt kiya!"

But if Mumma is a sherni then dadda is not less too! He challenged Mumma for an Arm wrestling match, if Mumma won then she is more intelligent but if dadda won then they would go for a long drive together!

These elders naa...are not even good at setting challenges ! Anyways I'll be the umpire.

They were having their Arm wrestling match and Mumma was sort of winning but my Chantomai Dadda flew away a kiss to her and stole the show by winning the fight!

Mumma frowned as she lost so she calmly said to dadda that she's feeling sleepy and will better get a slumber but dadda grasped at her saying that she's a coward who wants to give up the challenge without fulfilling the conditions...

Ufff! Dadda how many times i have to advise you that stop digging ur own grave!!! But u won't listen to you extraordinarily talented son naa!! Now bear the consequences aka mumma's wrath.

Mumma glared at him first and then argued dramatically ," You don't get it at once right! I said na iam sleepy. But look at you , your wife and baby want some rest but no, you wanna challenge your 3 months pregnant wife and trouble her for a long drive at midnight! Huh!!"

But here Dadda...who was still in mood of teasing Mumma taunted her,
" Arre Aaj badi jaldi neend aagayi tujhe! Aur haan...if you want to beat me then sleep won't help gadhi! Keep practicing bcoz practice makes a man perfect!! Good night "

And Mumma with a victory smirk on her face replied dadda ," well Siddharth do u know why practice makes a man perfect?? Bcoz woman are born perfect!! "

Dadda keep practicing! Mumma se panga not changa!!! Hope u have learnt ur lesson 😅 Mumma you slayyyed it...well mumma kiski ho! 😍 But dadda i love you too!

Until we meet again!
Lots of love from,
Yours Zoro ❤

Didus and Bhaiyas if you all are losing interest in my diary then honestly say...my author didu won't trouble ur time anymore with updates. And drop suggestions...what more tantrums u wanna see!

Aur didus aapko...aapke Zorawar ki kasam ! Don't forget to vote n comment 😉