~The Name Game

31st December 2020,

A very happy helllo to all my lovely Didus! I hope u have not forgotten me...I know we are meeting after 5 days only but its like 5 years to your Zoro *puppy eyes* Mumma waali.

So Didu's iam now 21 days old now anf It's my naming ceremony today n Iam really excited to know my name but don't u all like name as Zoro..? I also love my self cum mumma given name but what if I'll be named something else? And the most important thing I am worrying about is if Paras uncle got a chance to name me then everyone will call me snow-white and Zoro can't bear it...
Well let's see what will happen next in my life but now you can clearly see my two love birds doing their kissi-kissi...😳😳😳... My mumma n dadda just can't live a single moment without each other have they forgotten their chottu sa beta🙅🙅🙅...

Every time mumma was saying that,"Sidharth leave me naa...i have to make baby ready for the function" But dadda would continue his 24×7 work.

Offo!...dadda leave mumma she has to  groom me like "Sidharth Shukla" today so i can also throw my glamour over the ladies out there.

After about 15 long minutes dadda left mumma n also in return he got about one, too, thee, foul..... 100 kissis.. this is too much na...kabhi mujhe toh itni nahin mili!

Everyone has  gathered, there is a big party downstairs and here,
Mumma did my sponging with soap n water and made me wear a white kurta pyjama with a red overcoat! Dad was saying I'm looking even more cuter and handsome just like him...Aur samajhdaron ke liye to ishaara hi kaafi hai! Aapko toh pata hi hai mein kitna hot hun even hotter than Motu's favourite Samosas in Motu Patlu!
Mumma has put a kaala teeka on her both boys, she says she loves her inna saara!

Dadda carried me in his arms and with mumma we went downstairs where puja was going ... All my family members were sitting in a circle with the munchadd panditji, mumma dadda  and me also joined them. But I kinda got scared and started crying! There were so many people just gazing at me so i was a bit nervous. Dida rushed towards me and calmed me down as she always does! My Saviourrr ❤

Panditji was reciting some 'mantras' and then he made a small bindi on my forehead, All these people are just engrossed in destroying my beauty huh!
And then the moment came that I was waiting for...but they said bua had to ultimately name me....

And here everyone was suggesting a  different names and it was becoming very difficult to decide...and here the name 'Zorawar' which Mumma dearly wanted to name me somehow started to get buried under those diverse names.

When Dadda looked at Mumma's dukhi sa face n he immediately realised what she wanted! Then he  suggested that he should write all the respective names on paper chits . Then all the paper chits will be mixed in a bowl together and only onechit will be taken out so i'll be given the name which will be written on it...

Bua collected paper chits after Dadda completed writing the names. And then... and then she...read out the name....

Bua-"so my nephew is going to be named yes yes he is going to be named ZORAWAR GILL SHUKLA"

And the moment bua completed her sentence mumma cooed in happiness and proudly took me in her arms and told me, " my jr.kullu will be named ZORAWAR , yes I won it was my choice hurray I won!"

Mumma's happiness had no bounds and seeing mumma happy all were happy-happy ... So my reader didus be happy and make me happy too by ur votes and comments!

Well Didus do you know a secret?!

When Dadda was writing the names on the chits, the probability of getting 'Zorawar' as my name was 1/100 so to make Mumma's name come true Dadda wrote only 'Zorawar' on the hundred chits while other were thinking i would be name as per their choice 😂

Until we meet again!
Lots of love from ,
Yours Zoro ❤

Zoro's thoughts:-
"What are your ideas on ending my diary entry here only?"