~Naughty Boy...Is that you?

15th December 2020,

Ahaaan , Didus I tell you it was such a long night!

Mumma n Dadda were sleeping all night, can you believe it?!
I was getting so bored after they made me sleep when i peed on Dadda. Didus! If you remember Mumma called me a little devil too and warned me saying it was enough naughtiness for the day and I had to sleep. I was forced to listen what she said....kisiki mazaal jo Mumma ko naah bolke dikhaaye 🙄

It was morning i guess and the clock striked 10! But Mumma and Dadda were fast asleep now also....Ab mein toh big boss nahin hun jo kukdu-ku bajaake mere kumbh karnon ko utha dun!
Moreover Mumma n Dadda were cuddled into each other even more. Argh! I've been seeing that since 4 hours and they nuzzled more into each other after every single nano second!!!

I have finally decided to take take strict actions regarding such kissi-kissi waala behaviour, coz i can't tolerate this cheesiness anymore. I curled my fists tighter, threw them in air, took a longgggggggg breathe, and I bursted into loud cries.

Well, My actions were worthy enough as the moment I started crying Mumma n Dadda parted and woke in an instant with a jerk, They looked at each other realising it was too late.
Uffo! Here iam crying and they were still lost in each other's eyes!

Mumma got up from the bed and she took me into her arms, after swinging me for ten minutes till i stopped crying she handed me to Dadda and headed for a shower. As Dadda laid me on his lap and played with rattles to make me happy...I pooped on him inorder to make Mumma only spend time with me n not with badbudaar Dadda then!

His nose scrunched when he realised about the odour, he looked at me and instantly he placed me on the bed, he strode towards the washroom's door and started banging it until Mumma came out.

"What happened ?!!" Mumma scolded him looking at the weirdest expressions on his face.

"He....he...he pooped on me!" Dadda shuttered. On hearing Dadda, Mumma burst into guffaws.

"Then clean and change his diaper!" Mumma finally said as Dadda continously glaredvat her.

Dadda made some mich-michi waale faces when Mumma asked him to change my diaper, Mumma shot an angry glare and changed my diaper gently while all this time Dadda stood there confused.

"What's wrong with you ?!" Dadda questioned her.

"You!" Mumma shouted as she rocked me in her cozy arms lovingly.
"I never thought you'd be such a typical father who even hesitates to change his son's diapers and gets angry when he poops or pees on him! If you had so much problem then why did you made me pregnant, haan? You should have thought all this before Sidharth! Badi-Badi baatein vada pav khate!! Being a father isn't for namesake...!" Mumma literally bursted on Dadda.

"Enough Sana! Why are you assuming all these unnecessary things?" Dadda calmly asked Mumma as he settled beside her.

"Its not unnecessary instead its valid. Weren't you making faces when I asked you to change baby's diaper?" Mumma made a point to Dadda.

"Sana...it was all bcoz it all new for me! And...and I don't even know how to change a diaper...Mera toh Mumma change karti thi naa!" Dadda confessed in a silly tone.

"Haan Sidharth! Maine toh pehle se bacche sambhaalne mein Phd kar rakhi hai nahin?! All these are new for me too!" Mumma claimed as tears formed in her eyes.

" Sana...i promise I'll learn it . He's a part of me too and further I'll never have problem from these silly things! And I mean it....now smile" Dadda said wiping those tears rolling down Mumma's eyes.

"Pinki Promise?" Mumma asked forwarding her little finger.

"Haan baba, Pinki Promise!" Dadda cupped Mumma's face from one hand and making pinki promise with the other!

After Mumma left for completing her incomplete shower again , Dadda whispered in my ears ," Pregnant or not! Your Mumma has a lots of mood swings...haina champ!" And then she kissed my forehead.

Dadda, don't take me easy! I have already planned to puke on you this time 😜

Iam solly to all the Didus for being so late but my author didu is suffering!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
She's suffering for exams! Stupid Allen exams!!!

And Didu's n Bhaiya if any...plz don't forget to press this '☆' button making it orange! And comments are must....I promise, I'll reply to all of them once my author didu's exams gets over ohk!

And all Didus today is Ishhhh1 's birthday so don't you dare not to wish her ohk!

Until we meet again!
Lots of love from,
Yours Zoro ❤