Prologue

He always liked to wear bright and colourful clothing, which really helped him in bringing his mood up and made it more likely for other creatures to walk over to him and strike out a conversation. His favourite mix was a white-red t-shirt with extra short sleeves, which perfectly emphasised his muscles (although they weren't necessarily that impressive) and a black-red shorts that on some days were replaced by black jeans. Today was such a day. He wished he'd take with him something brighter, thou, because he was very far from being joyful, delighted or even somehow satisfied. In fact, he felt completely opposite.

Being a confident, determined and playful feline, he always had his tail high up waging from side to side which together with his big bright smile and a warm compassionate heart gave him a rather interesting personality. When it came to his appearance it was equally impressive. He's fur was very soft and shiny with light-brown being the dominant colour. There were however a few snow-white patches painted on his back and front. His tail was quite thin, but very long and stripy. Today however, he was almost unrecognisable. He looked very tired almost as if his entire energy and life was drained out of him. His fur was entirely covered in darkness and his face showed the painting expression of panic and terror. Eyes were fully narrowed, filled with fear and terror.

He was all alone in a small, gloomy room covered in old stains and awful smell. The plaster on the wall was falling off on to the dirty ground which in turn was covered in smelly old beer bottles, burned cigarettes, plastic wrappers, needles and all other trash that made it almost impossible to move around. There was no furniture except a small metal bed with a very old, ruined mattress, which was full of burns and stains, some of which lost their colour and some of which still had a visible yellow hue. It was placed in the middle of the room beside a wall and despite its small size it took most of the room's area. The lights must have been damaged, because the only source of light present in the room was coming from the moon which was already high up in the sky. The window was very tiny and misty letting just enough light to see the surroundings, but not enough to be able to see anything outside.

Arvi couldn't believe he was here out of his own will and at this time of the night. He could barely see anything despite the fact that he was a cat – after all he was only starting his second year in the high school and his eyes weren't fully developed yet. He sniffed at the surroundings trying to pick up any scent with his little nose, but his whiskers just trembled as soon as the strong smell of fear hit his nostrils. Even without this he knew perfectly how scared he was, he didn't need his body to remind him of that. He constantly kept cursing himself for attending this place. This wasn't the first time he tried to do those things with someone older than him,but he never tried doing this with a full-grown cat! To make matters even worse once he arrived at the place (which was a lot worse than any other place he has been to) he discovered that the one cat he was supposed to meet, wasn't a cat at all. The stranger turned out to be a fat, giant, disgusting wolf with razor sharp claws and huge, strong arms that were nothing compared to his weak,little undeveloped paws. On top of everything the stranger decided to show up with four friends who were now standing behind him surrounding him in a circle.   

He stood there frozen for a couple of seconds keeping his eyes fixed in the figure in front of him, before finally trying to make his way back to the exit. He slowly started to retreat carefully to make sure none of the beasts would notice this. As long as he remained in the room he remained in great danger. He knew however that, as soon as he steps out of it his chances to escape would increase significantly. After all he might be small, but he still remained fast and had much better reflex and manoeuvrability. He kept taking small steps one paw after the other, when suddenly he felt something grabbing both of his arms. He struggled trying to twist his arms in order to escape from the inevitable, but the opponent was much stronger. He looked above him just to see a giant bull holding his left arm and a slithery lizard holding his right arm.