Chapter 6 : Darkness rises.

Somewhere in the world...

"So, did our plan go well?"

"Unfortunately, the Ganesha we released was defeated."

"By who?"

"Kujo Jotaro and his Stand - Star Platinum."

"Jotaro... That man is hard to defeat."

"There's one more news, a bad one."

"What is it?"

"Look at this." - The man give a picture to the figure.

".... Giorno Giovanna... I see, with his Requiem, he can made his way here..."

"What should we do? There's alot of things going out of our expectation."

"No, it's not the time yet, we still have to find 3 more, we're already have one."

"If you need some time, we'll be ready to serve you, my lord."

"We'll need to be hurry, i can't underestimate them, especially Jotaro. If they find out about us, we'll have no choice."

Another figure walks in.

"I've come to report."

"What is it?"

"I've found him, and i brought him here."

"Very well. Now go, Welt, you and your Anti-Entropy have my word."

"Yes my lord." - then the man - Welt Yang, the first herrscher, also the leader of Anti-Entropy leaves the room.

"And what shall we do?"

"Tell me, you can sense their existence in this world right?"

"Yes... The people defeated me... I can sense them."

"Hm. We'll need to take them down, before Jotaro and others finds out about them."

"Leave it to me."

"No, your ability is very important to us, besides, there are many with abilities that i'm afraid you can't defeat."

"So who're you going to send."

"... My old servants. But i think the Anti-Entropy can handle them too. There's only one matter."

"Their Stands, right?"

"Yes, even i doesn't know if their Stands still exists in this world or not. But the Joestars..."

End of Chapter 6.