???

"Wake up..." - A strange voice appears.

"??" - The [Controller] wakes up, and it appears he have his own mind by somehow.

The Stand is also the User's spirit, so he remembered what happened.

The last thing he remember is when Dio got the Heart, and you died, the Stand can no longer stay, or remember anything else.

"You're awake... Hm... [Controller], right?" - The voice appears again.

The Stand is in some sort of dark dimension, where he's floating, but he can't see anything.

"Who are you?" - The Stand ask.

"Me? You don't need to know... I came here for your abilities." - The voice said, the voice does not sound like anyone you've heard before.

"My abilities? Why?"

"Well... [Controller], what is your ability?"

"Me...? I can control objects, and multiple object at the same time..."

"That's it?"

"Yes?"

"Hahaha....." - The voice laugh. "You... No, Y/n doesn't know how to control you, or mature, [Controller], your abilities are further more than controlling objects."

"What do you mean?"

"Your abilities... Can help me build a better universe... A better world... Not like this one." - The voice said. "Join me."

"... No. You're a bad person, i can tell that."

"Hm... Hahaha.... Why am i asking?"

In a moment, all the power from [Controller] gone.

"What.... What did you..."

"Farewell... [Controller], i'll use your abilities right. I must go now, before he finds me."

The voice disappear, and [Controller] itself is turning into dust.

"What th-"

|[€ ¶¥ ®°£∆√|• •¶