Chapter 40 : Where Sh*t begins.

While Hyperion is on its way to Europe, meanwhile at Jotaro and the others.

"Jesus christ... I... I can't believe it... Is that you?" - Otto is talking to a figure.

"....?"

"... Is that really you? Kallen?" - Standing in front of him, even Otto couldn't believe in his eye anymore, the woman is standing in front of him, is the one he spend ages to revive, but fail and fail again. Now he can't belive it.

The woman is standing in front of him, is Kallen Kaslana.

"... Kallen... How..." - He step closer to Kallen.

"... Otto? Why... Are you here?" - She said.

"Otto! Don't fall in that trap! It's the trap that Dio set for us! His attack are already begun!" - Jotaro shout, while he's bleeding badly from his legs.

And around him, is some of his friend has fallen, Josuke is trying to fix them.

"Tsk."

2 hours ago.

"We can't go further inside, huh." - Otto ask, while looking in a mist, is blocking their path going further.

"We should go back, the enemy hasn't made a move in 2 days." - Durandal standing next to him said.

"Yeah..." - Otto turns back, he look around, everyone else is also gathering. "Anything?" - He ask.

"No, the mist blocked all the entrances." - Speedwagon said.

".... Sirin, can you order them to scout inside?" - He ask Sirin.

"Hmph, don't order to me, human. I already sent some in, but they haven't response to me yet."

".... Everyone, retreat now." - Otto said, then he walk back. Along with everyone.

"... What do you think, Jotaro." - Polnareff ask.

"... Don't know.. But that Stand is very familiar to me."

"You mean the mist?"

"Yeah.. From that old hag..."

Polnareff : Licking toilet flashback

"....!" - Jotaro suddenly see something just flies in Otto's ear. "Oi!"

"Hm? What's wrong?" - Otto turns back.

"Tsk... The enemy... Just enter your ear." - Jotaro said.

"Nani?" - He touching his ears now.

"Don't panic, that enemy just now is very small... Maybe..."

"So what should we do?"

".... Kakyoin, Koichi. Shrink your Stand, and enter his ear."

"What?" - Kakyoin.

"But we doesn't know where is he." - Koichi said.

"Hm, i don't understand what you're saying, but i can be useful now." - An ally said, he's Kishibe Rohan.

He turn Koichi and Kakyoin into a book, more exactly is using Heaven's Door ability on them.

"What are you doing?" - Jotaro ask.

"Just helping..." - Then he write, on both Kakyoin and Koichi : Switch vision with your Stand.

Then he close the pages on their face.

"Woahhhh!!" - Koichi now is using Echoes Act 3 vision, and Kakyoin is using Hierophant Green's.

"I can see myself." - Koichi look himself, and his mouth is talking instead of Act 3.