Chapter 45 : Complete the God.

Dio, has finally closer to his goal than ever. He has completed the Heart. What he need left is the Kaslana bloodline.

Why did he need it? Kevin Kaslana was the only one can wield the Judgement of Shamash without suffer any damage. In order to awake God, he have to use it to slash himself, but it's risk, so Dio need his bloodline, the strongest warrior to weild it.

The Heart was another material, it give Dio a power to control reality, everything will be under his control. But the Heart can only be useful when be used by a God.

But it's not truly that necessary, there's a small chance, with out using Judgement of Shamash, and without collect the Heart, if you're lucky, you can use the power of the Heart.

When destroy the Stand, mean himself, will awaken the God inside the gem, and can use the Heart.

But if the body is not strong enough to possess the power of the God and the Heart, the body will fall apart.

That's why Dio need to get the gems, when fuse 4 gems together, they'll give born to something new, a new gem. This gem can enchant Dio's body, also gain him more power.

He can use other's Stand power, as long as their owner died.

And bring dead people back to life, Dio knows well in control souls.

(Otto : All my 500 years... For nothing.)

Dio has been always dream about this day, the day he shall surpass a God.

The Heart contains a great power of a God, he can control everything on his hand.

And now... He has the complete Heart on his hand. While the other hand is stabbing Kiana.

"Ki...a...na..." - You couldn't do nothing, but looking Dio stab her, your Heart has been took out of your body, all you can do is waiting to dead. You have no strength left do lift even a finger, the same go for [Controller].

"And now.... It's the new moon too." - Dio said, while looking up the sky.

He accelerated time before, is not only to deal with everyone, but to come this night, when New Moon arrived.

"... Only two... Is enough for me. I don't need three of them." - Dio said, then let Kiana go, along with the knife stuck on her stomach.

"Hah.... Captain..." - She's trying to give her hand to you.

You very want to give her your hand too, but you can't.

Meanwhile, not far from there.

"Uh... What... Is going on?" - Sirin wakes up between the rocks. "Everyone? Where is everyone?" - She look around, sees Benares is slowly turning back into human form. "Bella!"

Her wings are broken, and there's a giant hole in her body.

"No no no, stay with me, Bella, you'd promised me before... You'll never leave me alone." - Sirin tries to use her last power to heal Benares.

But when she's back to human form, she raise her hand, lower Sirin's hand, like she's stopping her.

"... My Queen... Please save your strength... Don't waste it on my live..." - She said it softly.

"No no, it'll be fine... Look at me, i'll save you... Don't leave me..." - She begin to cry.

"You... Have to help him, defeat the Dio guy... Or we'll... Lose all." - Bella use her last strength to push her Queen away from her. "Please... Save humans."

"..... I promise you... I will kill him..." - Sirin slowly looks to Dio, with the tears still on her face, but her eyes, they looked just like she just through 10- no, 100 years of seeking vengeance.