Chapter 39

Continue from previous.

Kevin Kaslana back to his comrades. After knowing that he got cured, Jackal gave the piece to Rita.

They're on their way back the Hyperion.

"Leader." - Grey Snake said.

".... What dafuq have ya'all done when i was on a vacation." - Kevin said.

"...."

"Ehehee...."

"..."

".... Fine then... Ready our forces." - Kevin said.

"Why sir?" - Jackal ask.

"... We've gotta help them. Against the man named Dio."

"Wait why sir? We gave them the piece and you got cured, who cares dafuq about them anymore." - Grey Snake said.

"... I owe them a life. Especially that girl." - Kevin said.

Flashback.

"I did a promise with her... That humanity will win against Honkai." - Kevin looks to Seele, while standing in front of a sakura tree.

"Seele?" - Bronya appears from nowhere with her Herrscher form.

"... Nee-chan!" - Seele runs to the Bronya.

Kevin notices, that Bronya is using a piece of the Heart and the Core of Reason.

"....." - Suddenly, Kevin coughs out blood, then he fall on the ground.

"?" - Seele and Bronya turns to Kevin.

"Hah..... Hah.... And.... It seems i can't.... Make that promise become real..." - He said.

"Why?" - Bronya ask.

".... My friend.... He trapped me inside here... Just because i have the Corona virus..." - He said. "I need... To be cured... Only the piece of the Heart can heal me..."

"....." - Then Bronya takes the piece of the Heart out, hit it VERY HARD on his head.

And somehow, he was cured.

"... Ah...." - Kevin breath for a moment. Now he can use Hamon. "Thank you very much!"

"Yeah np. Btw Seele, you've been with him, right?" - Bronya suddenly ask Seele.

"Nee-chan? *cough* *cough*"

Bronya :

Then she hit Seele with the piece

"Awwwwww"

"Sorry..."

"Wait she's been with you too." - Kevin said.

".... Who tf cares?"

".... Do it."