Chapter 30 : Finding Tuna's Dad.

The Next Day, (wait why am i writing this too much?)

You're going with Theresa, Kiana and Himeko to tracking Siegfried Kaslana. Which is Kiana's father.

All clue and evidence leads to a small city. There are very few people living in this city. Thought they don't have much equipment and weapon, but somehow they still manage to alive for a few months.

"... Sorry, i don't think i've ever met this man in here." - You gave a picture of Siegfried to a random guy. "But you can check in the center of the city, there is alot of people around there, maybe you'll find him."

"Okay thank you very much sir." - You back to the girls.

"So how is it?" - Theresa asked you.

"Nope. But we should go to the center. There's much more people in there."

Kiana seems boring, usually she's the most energetic people in the crew, but today she seems boring.

"Kiana, what's wrong?" - Himeko ask her.

"No... It's nothing..."

"C'mon, tell me."

".... I just feel worry... About meeting a father left his children few years ago."

"... I see, but don't be too worry about it. We'll be there with you." - She said, then Kiana seems happier.

"Okay, let's go then." - You said, then start heading towards the center.

You and they going on a road, there are some obstacles on the way, but you use [Controller] to move it away.

Then when you go to a big road, there are some zombies on there.

".... Guys, ready to fight." - You said. Then everyone ready their weapon, while you ready your gun.

"We're ready." - Theresa said.

"Okay... 3... 2..."

Bang. A gun shot. But it isn't from you or anyone in your crew. You quickly peek out to the zombie. And heard more gun shot. The zombies fall down one by one. Then you see a white-haired man appears on the road. Standing between the corpses.

"Y/n?" - Kiana call, then she peek out the street. And she realize the man is standing there. She rushes out with Pucci's speed when he accelerated time with Made In Heaven.

The man notice her, but at that moment, Kiana gives a kick straight into his face.

He got sent flying away.

"Finally,... I've found you... You shitty dad...." - She said.

".... Wait... Kiana??" - He said.

"... Is that her Dad?" - You said. While peeking them with the others.

"Yeah." - Theresa and Himeko said.

You and they go to Kiana and her dad.

"Kiana, i'd never thought i'll meet you here. And it seems... You've grown as well." - Siegfried said.

"Long time no see. Siegfried." - Theresa said. And Siegfried notice you and the others.

"Theresa, why are you here?" - He ask.

"We're looking for you." - Theresa answer.

You look at him, he lost his left arm. Then he notice you.

"And who are you?" - He ask you.

"I'm Y/n L/n, the Captain of Hyperion." - You said.

"The Captain huh... Which mean you are the leader of my daughter?"