Chapter 8 : An unexpected meeting.

Today is your second day on Hyperion.

There's no mission today so the Valkyries are taking rest on Hyperion.

But you have lots of paper work.

"Ah.... Another one done... But there's still many..." - You said.

You are kind of tired and boring.

"Do you need any help?" - A maid goes in your office.

"Rita? Why are you here?" - You asked her.

"Theresa-sama told me to assist you a bit." - She answered you.

"I - I see, but i can do this by myself, thanks for coming, Rita."

"It's a maid's duty. Do you want some tea or coffee? I can go prepare for you now."

"Tea please."

"Okay." - Then the maid left the room.

You see everything kinda easy here, despite the fact you're new.

"You're writing a report huh." - A strange voice of a man suddenly appears from your back.

"Wha-" - You immediately turn back, but you've freeze, you can't move by somehow, it's like you being tied up by a rope. But you can't see anything.

"I've come to take 2 things and kill someone." - The man said.

"Wh- Who are you?" - You asked.

"Me? You don't need to know. Just tell me the location of Kujo Jotaro, Kiana Kaslana and Raiden Mei."

"W... What are you going to do?"

"Did your parent taught you to answer a question with a question?"

The man is in the corner of the room, but you can feel there is something standing next right to you.

"If you don't want to say, fine then. I have no more reason to keep you alive."

Suddenly, Jotaro appears in the room, grapped the thing behind you, he also bring Turtle Polnareff with him.

"Get back Y/n! We're being attacked by a Stand User!" - Jotaro said.

And you can move freely. Then you get behind Jotaro.

"...!!! Impossible, this Stand!" - Polnareff said.

"It's Kakyoin's Hierophant! How is this possible?" - Jotaro pale.

"You know my Stand? Hmph, it doesn't matter anymore." - The man in the corner started to step out from the dark.

"Y- You are!"

Both Jotaro and Polnareff surprised, they don't believe in their eyes anymore.

Because the man is standing right in front of them, is one of their old friend.

One of the Crusaders.

The one solved The World's secret, but the price it's his life.

That is Noriaki Kakyoin, though the uniform is not the same, but he has the same face, same hair as Kakyoin, just like a perfect clone.

"How is this possible..." - For a moment, Jotaro let his guard down, and Hierophant Green take its chance.

"Jotaro! Watch out!" - Polnareff shout.

But some green fluid comes from Hierophant Green's hand.

Then something shoots out from that fluid.

"Emerald Splash!!" - Kakyoin said.

"Ora Ora Ora Ora!!!" - Jotaro uses his Star Plantium to deflect the Emerald Splash.