Daughter Of Evil (Medival AU) (Songfic) 1/2?

I just changed the characters, so sorry if you go 2 notifications. Oh, and Xanthius is EX by the way.
Italic=the lyrics to the song (AKA when I was stuck on what else to write)

"Now, without further ado, kneel for Prince Xanthius!"

Once upon a time in a land so far away, was an evil kingdom that no person dared to face,

As Xanthius heard his name, he was quick to walk up to the stage.

Ruling with an iron fist and standing center stage, was a noble princess, only 14 years of age!

After the festival was over, it was now lunch time.

"Here you go, your favorite," his servant who was a lot like him in all kinds of ways said. "After lunch, you can go on a stroll in the field with Josephine if you like, now that she's gotten rest." Xanthius was only satisfied with the best...

And this wasn't it.

"When's the dessert coming!?" Xanthius demanded.

"I'm sorry, but we're running low on money for that-"

"Than raise the taxes on my peasents. There, problem solved!"

"Very well than. But for now, enjoy your food." His servant said, intimidated.

During the festival...

"Doesn't it seem unfair how we have to deal with such an unfair prince, and yet we're supposed to respect you!?" A person in the crowd yelled. Unfortunately, this was their fatal mistake.

"Guards, arrest him!" Xanthius ordered.

Anyone opposing her was for their crime,

"All those who defy me are to die!" Xanthius reminded her loyal subjects. "Now, kneel before me, peasants!" He said with a hint of venom in her voice.

Blooming ever sweet, the evil-flower reaps, drowning in colors til it's all you can see!

The peasants tried to have fun while trying to get the fact out of their head that no matter what they did, all it would do is line the corrupted prince's pockets until they died.

Don't forget this princess was like any other girl,

As he was supervising the festival, which to him, meant sitting in his designated throne as he bragged about his wealth to fellow nobles, he noticed someone that caught her eye. A boy in blue who walked up to him.

"Why hello there," he said. "What could your name be, by any means?"

"Xanthius," she said, too lovestruck to be mad at him for not knowing his name. "How about yours ?"

"Name's Joe," he said. What a lovely name. "Your name is very lovely." He said.

"Yours too."

"As the sun glistens, it really shows your perfection more" Joe said. They talked some more, and by the time the festival was over, she had fallen into the trap of falling in love of him. (I don't ship anyone romantically, get your heads out of the gutter)

"My love, you are of true beauty," Joe said to his soon-to-be wife, Cleo (she was a human at this time). He was fortunate that she was wealthy, as his parents had coincidentally planned his marriage with the love of his life primarily for her flourishing kingdom.

"You are, too! Let's get in the carriage now." Cleo snickered back. As Xanthius overheard their little conversation, he fought back the urge to murder that little Cleo. Xanthius was enraged at how he could just flirt with him even when he had a wife! A damn wife!