Leave (Songfic) [Grumbo]

I need to write something that's not a songfic or a meme, like seriously. Also, this is gonna get angsty, so get the tissues. And I apologize for the cover not being the best, this was the only English cover I could find. And I'm doing ships now, 'cause I've ran out of ideas.

Mumbo looked at the tree that was shedding leaves from the autumn chills, the leaves falling the color of the sunset. This was one of the last times Grian and Mumbo had hung out. It's been 3 months now, and he still couldn't get their last time they saw each other in real life.

Flashback

"So, I guess I've gotta go now," Grian said as he was with Mumbo at the airport. Grian had been planning to move to Japan with his online friends after things happened with his family, and it was time for his class to board.

"I'll miss you so, so much," Mumbo said as he gave Grian one last and a quick kiss.

"I'll miss you too, Mumby," Grian replied. He then left awkwardly, since they already talked about all the other things, like how they would keep in touch and others.

End of flashback

Mumbo had went into a romantic relationship full blown knowing that he would have to leave soon, and God, he regretted it. But he would probably regret it even more if he didn't tell his feelings to Grian sooner or later. They planned to call each other when they could, but the calls dwindled after a month, until it felt like Mumbo was forgetting what he sounded like at this point. All he had of him was some pictures and his favorite silver birch.

Extremely short, I know, but I ran out of ideas. I really need to work on Servant of Evil, it's felt like ages since I worked on it.