Chapter 1

Jimin's POV

Hi I'm Park Jimin. A member of Bts or Bangtan Sonyeondan.

"Sir the girl is back again" Said my maid. Oh gosh not her again....

That girl is a journalist desperately wants to get my interview but I hate interviews.

"Let her be she will get tired someday" I said and drank coffee and I heard a voice calling my name. I got up and looked in the balcony and saw that girl on a tree.

"Yah! Are you an idiot!? Your gonna die if your up there" Shouting like I was worried

"I just want an interview with you" Said that girl who's in a tree like an idiot.

"Yah! How many times do I have to tell you that you're wasting your time! I will not do the interview!" I said, but if they won't give up I just give them the contract that they needed to do, while their interviewing me, which is hard.

"Please!" Aish well then get ready for my contract.

"Fine but I'm giving you conditions and contract"

"Thank you" Then she got down. Get ready for my contract and I told my guard to let her in. I went to meet this annoying girl.

"here's the contract" When she saw the contract her jaw dropped.

Areum's POV

Hi, I'm Kim Areum the sister of the famous Kim Taehyung and Kim Seokjin, but of course I hide it because I hate it when people around me knows and I work a job as a journalist so that I may get money for my college. My mother wanted to pay for my tuition, but I denied because I want to live as a normal girl not like some rich girl and they might think that I am a spoiled brat and some other things.

Anyway when I saw the contract I saw this.

Miss or mister ________ will interview Park Jimin for a magazine or etc, but will receive conditions for 1 year. If he/she didn't follow one condition then its over and if she publish it without his permission then he will sent you to prison!

Conditions:

1. Obey and respect me
2. Immediately come to my house after work
3. Move in with me
4. Be my fake girlfriend
5. Don't fall in love with me

Signature

___________________

"Why do I need exactly to be your fake girlfriend?" I asked as I was curious about that.

"Because if they see you interviewing me some will get jealous and mostly probably attack you and I need to take my revenge to my ex" He answered.

"Well okay then" I said then put my name and signature in it "Are you sure?" he asked which made me confused.

"Yah I'm pretty sure so when we will start?"

"Tomorrow and you have to move in with me now so get your stuff" frick I wasn't expecting that good thing I don't live with my parents anymore.

"Okay then may I go get my stuff?"

"You may" He said and I go

*15 minutes later*

I'm back at the house and there's a guest room so I stayed there the maid offered to help but I denied cause I know she's working hard. Her name was Ho-Jeun I asked her out of curiosity.

I go to Jimin's room but there was a guest room when I asked him its only for guest who won't live with him then I also asked him where should I put my clothes and said in his closet on the right.

Well then okay I start to unpack my stuffand noticed one bed and a........ Couch I'm sleeping there?

I won't protest then atleast I get to sleep someone rather than a floor then my phone rang and I answered it.

*Phone*

"Oppa Tae, what do you want?"

"Can't I talk to my sister?"

"You can but I'm busy unpac- I MEAN working" I was worried if he found out that I was living in his house and I was lost in my thoughts that someone opened the door

"Did you get his interview"

"Yes, Tae oppa hows My eomma Jin is he okay?"

"Wow so you are worried about his health but not mine?"

"Oppa...... How are you?"

"Aish this kid. He is fine and so am I"

"Okay I need to unpa- Work because they need this to be done tomorrow"

"Okay then I love you sister"

"I love you too brother"

*End*

Mr. Park came in and my phone suddenly played Black Swan by BTS. I turn it off.

I bowed down then flinched when he touched my shoulder and lifted me up. I still have my head down then he lift my head too "You like BTS?"

"Yes....?"

"Who's your bias?" I was scared to answer that

"Who?" He asked seriously but I was so nervous to say it "you" I mumbled

"That's okay, if you don't want to tell me I would just tease you with your bias tomorrow. We have a meeting with my hyungs in this house"

Hyungs?! Oh my gosh!

"Wae? Oh okay, don't worry you can play or sing our songs but not other kpop groups okay?"

"Okay Mr. Park"

"Don't call me Mr. Park call me Jimin and if there is other people beside us call me babe or any sweet nickname you have" He winked and I blushed.

"Can I ask one more question?" and he nodded "What time will they come?"

"8:00 at the morning so get ready"

"Okay thank you Mr.- Jimin" then he walked outside and I called my brother real quick.

Which is Jin oppa.

*phone*

"Jin oppa!"

"My sweet Areum, you called me at last!"

"Oppa, your coming to Jimin's house?"

"How do you know?"

"Well, I live with Jimin now please don't be mad. I will do the interview and tell this to oppa Tae and also I am her fake girlfriend please act like we don't know or I will never do the interview!"

"Fine, I'll tell Taetae I won't get mad, but TaeTae will"

"Thank you. I love you!"

"Love you too"

*end*

I need to die for sure!

A/N: Hey gais thank you for reading my fanfic my first one! Hope you enjoyed chapter 1!